My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

update-my day.

ARGH!!!!

 

I’m so depressed to even eat.

Marketing… MArketing… i need miracles and prayers!!!!!

 

Anyhow, lets talk about something which made me joyful today..

owh, it’s a mix feeling day though.

First, I’ve done things that i dun think that i’m able to do. Thanks to the “force” and the strength that i knw where it comes from.. I’ve managed to do a big favour for someone!!!! and many blessings in return! to everyone who is involved!! I’m so proud of all of u!!!

God bless all of u!!! hehe…

 

And.. another incident which contra my feelings…

I’ve attended a class where the lecturer rushed through the lecture and i came out from the class with NOTHING!

damn TL… 1 hour class becomes 2 hours!!!

and… i walked out with ZERO knowledge!

 

Anyhow, the joy that i get from the charity overruled my TL-ness. =) hehe….

 

I’ve completed my MArketing plan… owh, the miserable plan……

Then, now I’m currently focusing on finishing study Marketing for Friday’s quiz.. another misery…

 

I barely have time for myself. My life is.. “morning go class, free time-warm library chair till 9pm, reach home 920pm, bath, study, sleep”

Mmm…. this is the “luxurious life” i’m having now… yeah, compared to my mates in Yr4. =) so, its a blessing in disguise i guess?

 

I’ve received a few sweet calls from a few person. First, its Uncle Chew!! hahaha!!! He called me and talked to me, u knw.. catching up with each other, as he is in Klang now.

Then, Aunty Jane called.. around 730pm!! LOLs! this Aunty!!! very fun-talkin-old-but-pretend-to-be-young-hardworking-Aunty! i like talking to her!

She asked :" “Dellynn,how are you? where are you now?”

I said: “I’m fine aunty Jane…I’m In Library now…”

She said: “wah.. in library ar? got exam is it? I called DAphne just now, she’s in library, I called Elsie just now, she’s also in Library.. “

i said: “ haha.. no choice, same family, so.. study first!”

 

well, we chatted a while..around 10mins? sort of like update each other lar.. it’s been long since i talked to her. =)

 

Then, a while later…

mummy called.

hahahha!!!!

same qs: “ where are you?”

ME: “ library…nvm nvm, i can talk. =)”

so, we chatted for a while.. she called me around 8pm. She just finish work and preparing to go back. So, i told her uncle Chew is in Klang. She was excited.. said she’ll plan a dinner. =) which… i dunno when.

Good to chat with her… I realize all mums love to call their kids to update once in a while. See? even Aunty JAne does so. =) woohoo…..

 

ok lar, 3 of them made my day. =)

Its really sweet to receive calls from someone u love and care. right?

 

Time to go off.. I’m hungry, and i’m sleepy. Probably i’ll finish up my final notes and head to bed. I can’t stand. no meals… cuz i got no appetite.

 

I miss supper… but now, i dun have appetite for…. anything… eventhough i’m hungry.

 

Nites ppl! i have no time for 1000ways to die today! this is bad…

 

Ciao!

No comments: