My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Constipated-me-MArketing.

so, how was ur day?

My day, it’s the same. Woke up around 6plus. Watched an episode of the Mentalist. Studied.. went to library, warm the chair till 730pm. Why 730pm..? its because…

I wanted to have curry as my dinner cuz curry in BABA is my laxative.

yeap, constipated since Monday. This is bad.. no urge at all.

My progress is kinda ok. 2mr is the day. I hope everything goes fine.

 

I’m still coughing like hell.. my lungs almost being cough-ed out! gosh. Well, i’m currently drinking lots of water to dilute my phlegm. I still refuse to take any medication before it got really really worse. Told ya, Pharmacist is the worst person in compliancy… cuz they knw about drugs. hahahaha!!!

I’m happy today. Well, at least nothing got my nerves on. =)

 

I’m in love with BELOVED, by Tenth North Avenue!

Its such a nice song.. I’ve listened to their album a zillion times!! repeated almost 10times a day! hahahaha!!!

cuz its too nice and i have different feelings and different realization everytime i listen to it. Its just so wonderful. PL!

No 1000ways to die today… cuz connection damn slow. So, just a mere update about my day.

I’m waiting for the time to bath and sleep. (yeah, can only bath at least 2 hours after meal and my time to bath is around 1020pm).

 

I hope your day goes well. May your 2mr starts wonderfully and end graciously. Just like mine’s today. =)

 

There are some power you cannot resist. The power of love. =) Overwhelmed. Semester is ending in a week’s time. Finals is coming in less than a month’s time. My pals, appreciate what u got, appreciate ur time. Spend it well… =)

 

Me? I’m gg off!!! hehe… off Lappy… !!!

I’m going to doze off earlier today. 2mr is a big challenge, and i wanna be in a good condition.

 

I miss supper in Klang… hahaha!!! i miss the times where i sleep at 5am in the morning!!! (mamak-ing, and chatting). now, mmm… i think I’ve grown old.. i can’t really stand till 5am i guess…. but, I dun mind trying again!!!! Probably will ask FIFI out for a trial. LOLs!

 

ciao ppl!!!! great day!!!!