My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

another 2 ways out of 1000ways to die- Just plane dead. (drink and fly) & bowed out!

Today’s quiz over.. now.. Friday’s turn!

Friday is a big challenge!! sigh.

Erm, no tau sa peah and phone chain.. anyway, as long as i have you!! more than ANYTHING!!!! =) hugs.. hugs… =)

 

Ok, i cant resist myself to share videos on 1000ways to die.. AGAIN!!! i just find it entertaining.. lols!

before i post any video, let me update about me, myself. I’m half collapse. Gosh… I feed on Loratadine and i float the whole day. Walked back after class around 4pm, and slept till 8pm… soundly.. without interference. I felt so much better after the nap. Went for dinner with Edwin and Sher. Both the duo really cute… hahahhaa!!! can see the bonds between both of them. well, u knw… =)

I was craving for soup… yet, i only have mushroom soup and milk plus cornflakes with me.. So, asked both of them out lar. just for a fast and quick dinner.

Well, i’m satisfied with my dinner.. starved from afternoon till night. Appetite not that good. I guess its my part of body’s reaction not to ingest any food to prevent any possible bacterial infection. Bought PCM. (thanks to Sher). Just in-case i have any fever 2mr. =)

I’m fine now.. planned to memorize some marketing stuff before i sleep. owh, i still can sleep eventhough i napped for long.

Guys, pray for me for this coming Friday’s quiz!!!!!!!! =)

 

ok, let me share this video.

A guy, flying a plane in drunk state. So, his head was spinning. Then, his sunglasses show reflection of the sun. Poop!! He is dead pierced by his own plane.

Moral is.. do not drink and FLY!!! hahaha!

well, it was just a plane dead. lols…

 

FYI, i only watch 2 episodes of 1000ways to die per day. I find it interesting that ppl do pass away via ways that no one can imagine.

another moral is: Live life to the fullest and dont do really stupid things… such as drink and fly, boob’s job.. bla bla……

however, to me personally, i think.. to die due to these 1000ways is really really weird case to me. Simple, why? it never cross my mind before that ppl can die.. *click* just like that.

 

this is even more ridiculous…

died because of bowing!!!! poor japanese.. bowed more than 300 times a day, and at last, he is bowed out.

see? i tell u… these ways are really weird ways which a person can be dead due to all these.

 

okay, time to study.

ppl, have a great night or great day ahead!!!! =0

i wish i have more open houses this weekend. =) hahahahaha!!!! well, it doesnt serve any purpose.. cuz i aint going back to klang. =)

ha!

 

nites!

No comments: