My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thanks! –Katy Perry--

see, someone probed me to write.

DumbOnion says a billion thanks to the Pumpkin who only wished DumbOnion good luck UNTIL MID NOVEMBER ONLY! hahaha. Not sure whether the P.S was for DumbOnion, but if it is… yeah, DumbOnion does. =)

eventhough the message above saves her whole half of the month of sending “All the best” text messages to me, it still feels sweet and good! hahahaha!!! by the way, who on earth wishes ppl good luck and all the best for half of the month only?!?!?!?! LOLS!!!!

 

So, I’m currently giving out my full blast of brain capacity and focus on what’s coming out 2mr. Not spotting questions, but trying to focus on what i can really score.

 

I woke up with Katy Perry today. Checked my twitter and Didi Benami posted that she’d watched Katy Perry’s Firework video. Well, I’ve posted the link on my fB, its good! and great lyrics!! =) I love the idea of igniting fireworks on our own body…. haha!! nah, everyone can be a firework. Break free! =)

 

Had my TLC session with muh girls yesterday. WEll, end up..

  • end call=encore
  • Toil=toy
  • Material=bacteria

this is what happens when there’s a communication breakdown and 5 seconds lag in every sentence and every word we speak.

So, the lesson yesterday was..

“We are to be MASTER over work, not a SLAVE to our work.
and.... Work with the right attitude”

I really love this. Many of the times, we have become the slave of our own work, we work because we have to and we forgot that we work because there will sure be a blessing of fruitfulness in the things that we do.

As long as we work hard, we can expect a good outcome from it. Most importantly, work with the right attitude.

Tht’s why, we should really be a Master in everything we do, not a SLAVE in what we do.

For those who are studying or working, life is like a rollercoaster huh? cuz we wont knw what will happen next, and we dunno how steep, how deep is the next curve is going to be..

Eventhough its unpredictable, we ought to grab whatever we’re doing. I mean, grab still.

I was so inspired yesterday!!! tht’s why, I’m going to MASTER everything that i’m doing! and.. not to be a SLAVE to whatever that i’m undergoing.

Work can be so much fun if u’re the MAster of the game. Rmber, u control it. not being controlled by it. =)

 

Time to ciao.

Like what Pamelo call me.. “an architect”. Cuz i was drawing freaking chemical structures when i was texting with him.

so, this “architect” has to start drawing her chemical structures now!!! Plan to score on these structures… haha…  I suck in arts, but.. structure, Mmm…. hope that i can grasp it! =)

2mr 10am it is!!

 

To all, Master your work! =)

 

Loves.

 

owh, special thanks to “Pig Mama” Quah Suk Yen for her sweet msg.

another thanks to AL.. for the lovely msg. I’m glad too.

*loves*

 

still, i cant resist myself to share…. hahaha!

 

to save all ur troubles to search for this vid..

 

and yeah, Katy Perry’s album is awesome! one word--> “FAntastica!”

 

There’s a song call “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)” in her album, can u imagine? while i’m studying here, Katy Perry is yelling: “TGIF! TGIF! TGIF! TGIF!”  hahaha!

its like…. i’m studying , and she’s yelling “TGIF”.. and its not even close to Friday !!! hahahaha!!!

TA!

pray for muah! =P

No comments: