My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Maroon 5, and UH HUh HER.

I’m so tired and bored! getting myself prepared for the war is tiring…

I slept at 5am this morning, woke up at 10am.. then slept again at 2 plus, woke up at 4plus pm.

Well, now… waiting for dinner time. While studying and waiting, so i’ve decided to write something to kill mu boredom. I wanna break free for a few hours… Saturday… gah, let me sleep!

haha!!!

So, Today, I’m feeling fresh now.. I guess, i wont be sleeping early today too. I’m taking things at my own pace. =)

Owh yeah, speaking about album introduction, i’ve listened to Maroon 5 <hands all over> album the whole day. =)

Let me tell you, it strikes me… cuz its completely different mood compared to The Script, yesterday! hahahahah!!

Maroon 5 is so.. American! The Script is very Irish! hahahaha!!!

 

Anyway, Maroon 5’s album, not bad… no songs caught my attention during the first 2 rounds i listened to it. Anyway, besides <Misery>, which everyone knows… there’s a couple a songs that i like!!!!

this particular one caught my attention when i paused my study..

 

No Curtain CAll – Maroon 5

Click here for the lyrics!

 

This one.. as usual, love the melody!!! hahaha!!

 

There’s a couple of nice songs from this album, but.. i don’t think its gonna be their Radio Hits. hehe.. that’s me, i always like songs that are not POP HITS on Radio.

 

Maroon 5 <Hands all over>, Worth listening!

Another complete different style from what i’ve been hearing yesterday, very lovely…. its all about love. =)

 

i personally love <The Last Chance> , <Never gonna leave this bed (acoustic) >, <If i ain’t got you (Live)> ,  <crazy little thing call love (live>  , <The air that i breath>. The latter one, i love the lyrics… =)

 

So, this album is really worth to listen.. but mind me, u need to listen to a couple of times before you can grab the melody and love the songs… like what i did. hahahaha!!! So, the best is.. listen to it while studying (if u can bear with voices and notes), or listen to it while u’re doing your reports!!!

 

Here i share another hippy song, < Last Chance> (kindly ignore the last part where a woman is singing) haha!

 

click here for lyrics

enjoy the songs yeah!!! 

 

wah, feel like i’m promoting songs….

 

hahahaha!!

 

i can’t wait for Uh Huh Her’s new album! yeap,

here they are…

UhHuhHer2

these are the girls that i’m crazie for! Left: Camila, Right: Leisha

 

so, their songs are really awesome!! very Indie. I love Indie.. seriously… haha!! cuz Indie pops bring me to another state of mind.. means another level. So far, non of the pop songs can do that to me… =)

here is their new single, <same high> . This is the only full version i found on the tube. =)

 

 

this is the song, which i first listen,  i’ve loved it. Erm, basically, their previous albums, i love it when i listen to it FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!! Something like Lambert. hahaha!!! and it never gets tired on my ears!!! =P

Fyi, CAmila was the keyboardist for Adam Lambert during his Glamnation tour! i was so happy to see Camila play in Glamnation, she is a talented girl!

<same high> is highly recommended by me, i’m an Indie pop lover

so, how was the song? cool? it definitely brings me to another dimension… =)

 

another one, my all time fav from UHH, <Common Reaction>, guess i’ve introduced this before a few years back. This is the song, that opens my eyes to possibility of dimensions that music can create. So different from all the Pops we listened on the radio.

this is the acoustic version they performed live. =)

 

this version is greatly improvised by CAmila. I love Leisha’s voice too!So different from the album version!!!  If u wanna listen to their album version, watch it on youtube. =) I just find that listening to the girl’s real voice is “REAL”.. just enjoy the song and their voice.. There’s another performance version, but i just love the idea of singing with just a guitar.. without her keyboard. =)

“how can you feel when you’re wounded like that dear? don’t mind its a common reaction…”

 

So, i really love Uh Huh Her.. and too bad, their albums are not sold in Malaysia.. and it took me very long to get their songs. haha!!! Genuine music, written by both of them. =)

It gets me high.. listening to their songs. =)

 

ok, i guess, time for dinner!!! hehe…

 

 

Music really play a big part in my life…. haha!! besides Singing. =)

No comments: