My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

1 down! happy!

                      Image126

this is a neat version of my desk!!! hahaha!!! thanks to yesterday’s subject!!! I can officially close it and put it in my drawer!!! the thick stack of notes!

 

                 Image124

can u see the thickness of the notes?!?!? this is the compressed version…. now u understand why i need 1 week to study this subject…….

u knw, to STORE everything in my mind is not easy…… haha!!!

 

So, i officially announce that i’m not going to sleep today! cuz… i got lots more to catch up.

 

Blogging just to keep me awake and post what i wanted to. =)

 

Today, its going to be a new day. Btw, my brain is still expanding its capacity to memorize the next subject 2mr, Wednesday. =)

 

All can do is, Thanks to JC. He helped me through hard times. =)

 

I am going back to my notes!!!!

ciao ppl!!!

Pray for me instead!!!!!! =P

 

I will update again about some of the issues i’m having on my mind now if i have the time 2mr!!! means, if i get to finish my studies earlier, i’ll write! =)

 

till then, till u read again 2mr!! =) ciao!

No comments: