My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sum of the days.

I feel like writing about everything that i feel these few days.

First, i feel happy. Why?

     Image226 Image224

thanks to Adam Lambert. I still miss him till now….

                           adamsleeping

damn handsome aite? hahaha! he is sooooooo adorable!!!! =) haha!!

 

Secondly, i feel frustrated.

                                       seller_frustrated_opt

thanks to everything that happened. I have evil thoughts in me which doesnt make me feel easy, and i don;t feel like ME. I wish everything would just go away…

 

Well, next, not to say, i feel stress..

                           stress

things come undone. Pending… and… urgh…. can’t seem to catch up with time! I wish i could just break free, step out, watch a movie, have a good meal!!!!  This is… suffering.

With all the frustrations i have, it just burden my stress… damn.

 

Last but not least, Pain.

 

yeah, pain is the biggest fear in me. I have high tolerance for pain but i dun like the feeling of pain.. regardless physically or emotionally. I always believe that our brains are mighty pain reliever, thanks to the potent endorphins! =)

 

I try to control… everything that i feel. but somehow, sometimes, unbearable things are still unbearable.

 

So, What shall i do? shut my mouth, shut my mind and get through it? hahahhaha!!

I do need a retreat. Seriously…. In order to prevent me from running away, i need a time-out. no, i dont want Kit-Kat.

 

What i need, prayers from all of u. YEs, prayers. I need to go through everything i am facing now.

 

ok, time to face my stress again… my notes. =)

 

ciao ppl……

the elastic strings in my mouth is sitting safely and happily… without considering my feelings of having it in my mouth! what the!?!?!?

This time, my braces is the tightest among all monthly visits that i’ve been… Y_Y not to mention, most painful among all…

 

nites!

No comments: