My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

dull, productive, pain

well, 24 hours stat, i hvn been talking. yeah, not even singing. I dun feel like talking cuz no one to talk to, and i dun feel like singing, thanks to my braces,my teeth are pain. i cant even open my mouth.

Productive day for me i guess, yet.. i still need to wake up earlier to catch up with my study schedule. I’ve wasted Monday, that’s why have to sacreifice sleep to catch up with studies.

I’m old. i cant stay up late.. so the only solution is to wake up early.

haha!!

 

i am on liquid feeding. Plain water and milk. i cant even chew. sigh. So, i hope i get to eat some porridge 2mr.

 

Just update my day. I am damn sleepy now. =) very rare of me. hahah!!!

 

no time for youtube, no time for movies… and i just let a series of japan anime play without me watching it. Yeap, i need sounds to study.

 

I’m hungry, yet sleepy. Seriously, without something good to eat, the mood whole day will be affected. Just like me, refuse to talk, refuse to sing, refuse to eat.

so, 2mr definitely will be a better day! i hope the pain at least subsides a little….. =(

Nah, i won’t give up in whatever i do. I wont give up in whatever that i am holding on. =) Focus!! and succeed!

 

good night peeps!!!!!!

 

                                  sharma-obesity-pain-catastrophizing1

this is so true……

No comments: