My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 25, 2010

my next bday gift from myself! GoLLA!

My next probable Bday gift!!!! (purple babe... )

 

Erm, When i was clearing my bag, the one that i’m currently using, i was like… “Good job bag, u’ve been with me for 6 years now..and i don’t mind that you are tore and ugly.. i’m proud that you’ve gave me ur service for such a long period”

 

ya! My bag sudah bocor!!!!

and seeing the fact that i wont be needing any sling bags for the next 6 months, so i’ve decided to pamper myself with a Golla next year!! during muh bday!!!! hehe…

I’ve got Allan Delon this year, and i love it so much, i mean the purse. So, Golla, u’re mine next year!!!!!!!!

Don’t really wish anyone will buy for me, cuz… no one will. All these while, no one really knows what i want and what i like. haha!! those things that i like, only me myself can afford. Why? cuz i save my own money and buy lar! hahaha!

Even my parents also dunno what i like….. Mmm……

 

basically, I’m a gadget-girl. I love Gadgets.. =) hehe… any high tech gadgets will catch my attention! so, who on earth can afford gadgets?!?! as bday present?? unless my parents are rich lar.. just like my cousins.. they tend to have new phones, new watches.. new electronic stuffs during their bday .. thanks to their mum. =)

me?

 

haha!!! never i think. The last gadget from my bday, not bought by my mum, but.. money given, and i buy. Where’s the meaning lar?!? LOLs! the worse is, she doesnt even knw what thing that i’ve bought.I told her but she macam dun understand what am i saying. Well……

 

so, next year, since i knw that its the same routine, same old thing.. might as well i buy myself? rite??

 

i’m still searching for other brands, but they look so rigid…. so robot-like.

 

Golla is one of the “lively” and colourful brand! see? MArketing strategies. hehe…

 

there are lots of choices of Golla, i would like to have the Red one, but it’s just too common. So, thinking about the purple one.. since its my fav colour! =P

Too bad, purple does not go well with outfits. Sigh. Anyway, still searching lar. hahahahha!!!!!

hope Malaysia has stock for purple colour lar.

 

Time to go!

 

I wrote this cuz my bag really really look  terrible…. koyak rabak dah! =)

 

I’m hungry… but yet… study lar. Owh, my flu came back. Now, I have to sleep a lot cuz my nose feels comfortable when i am sleeping. =)

 

time to face the notes! ciao ppl!!!

 

ta!

 

GOLLA dreams………… <3

 

these caught my attention too!!

what do you think?!?!?

penta-lemma… haha!! not dilemma…. =P

I am really attracted by all these!!! hahaha!!

No comments: