My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 23, 2010

24 hours awaken! =)

its 12 30pm. I slept at 850am and woke up at 11am. 2 hours plus sleep for the past 24 hours. Hard Core… yeah, hard core.

I lazed around yesterday day time… but i picked up during night time. Its like, from yesterday morning, sit till yesterday night, from night, sit till this morning. Wow.. what a process.

So far, my progress is going according to my extended plan’s plan. yeah, i’m still behind schedule…. =_=

Its really tough to run with time, u really need a good stamina. Took tiprolidine and pseudoephedrine, hoping that i get some good sleep later and my block nose will subside.

I was really saturated yesterday morning till afternoon. I slept, and Datin said i look extremely “chan”. ya, i admit so… my eye bag is .. terrible. Even now.

 

Went to Steven’s corner at 3am to have my dinner-supper-bfast-lunch. hahaha!! 4 in one.great!

I’m now still very full.  I guess I’m going to study a while before my tiprolidine’s sleepy effect takes place. It needs at least 15 to 30 minutes.. but, based on my body weight and my fat distribution, it might take longer. hahahahaha!!!

Sad to say, I am not going back this weekend.. cuz i got to catch up with my study schedule… depressing right?

3am meal was my first proper meal for the last few days. It does feel good to eat properly. I can chew now… hehe….

I’m going to do my very best for this sem. Pray for me. =)

 

Nothing much happened yesterday, just that i’m glad that Datin stimulated me to study and i guess we both are our stimulators. =)

I’m going to miss her a lot. =) Well, wherever that she’ll be and wherever that i’ll be, nothing’s going to change the relationship that we’ve built. Pray the best for her. =))

 

Time to go off. I got to continue my notes.

I will be having a good day facing my stack of papers! How about you??!!? I hope you get to spend some quality time with your parents or family which i totally miss it! =)

 

I really wanna nail this finals… so badly. I wanna use and expand my maximum capacity for this exam… So, for someone who doesnt knw the smart way has to work through the hard way.

You dun need to remind me to study hard… cuz…definitely i will. Don’t question me or doubt me that i’m not trying hard enuf. Imagine, If i did not try so hard, i would probably end up worse than what i’ve achieved now.

Try harder? haha…. can, but.. i need some space to breath too.. so, the best way you can do is just… pray for me. =) its more than enuf. The rest of the hardwork, I’ll do it. With all your blessings surrounding me… I’m more than glad.

 

I wonder whether my GI motility can go faster.. I need to get my food at 3am digested before i can start taking another course of meal.. –> bread. =_=

 

ta! peeps, tk care.

 

no Lambert today. haha!! I decided to keep the pic with myself and enjoy it myself. hahahahah!! muh Lambert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P

 

P.S : long night. =) 2mr, long day and night. =)

No comments: