My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, October 29, 2010

Messy me with The Script, and.. KLANG-aites! =P

the reason i write so early is.. I’m bored.

So, i guess i’ll let you see my desk’s condition, after rotting on it for a week for this subject…

        Image112

   Image110

 

              Image114

 

Looking at it… depressing right? but….. without such messy desk, i have no mood to study. Yeah, I’m weird, I need such messy desk to study. hahahhaa!!!

 

Today… I slept like a pig. I dunno what happened, when i woke up this morning, i felt tired.. probably its because of bad position while sleeping. Yeah, i slept with my notes on my hands, my phone beside me, my body position un-position to lie on my bed.. means, I wasnt sleeping with a good position… plus, with my lights on till 530am.

I woke up around 7 plus, closed my eyes consciously till 8am… waiting for my alarm to ring.

tht’s the reason why i feel tired… no good quality of sleep.

 

Well, I woke up and wash up, studied till 11am.

i can’t take it…. i’m sleepy.

immediately, i slept till 1230. haha!!! true enuf, I’m so fresh for study and i studied till NOW!

 

See? I pamper myself too much……. =)

i did not shift to my bed at all… hahaha!!!! u knw, when the drive to study comes, u’ll go full blast. =)

 

I’m contented, can’t wait for my brainstorm session later at night! won’t be sleeping early today…. cuz… I feel like writing non-stop. =) i mean, writing on my draft book non-stop. =)

 

Owh, let me introduce one good stuff… I dunno whether its considered good, but this is the one that accompanied me throughout the day!!!

 

                      00-the_script-science_and_faith-2010-proof-caheso

The Script’s latest album, < Science and Faith >. Very Irish.. Yeah, as usual, very “The Script-like”. Its their style though.

I admit, non of the song actually caught my attention, but after listening to it more than 2 rounds, I started to get some of the song’s melodies into my head. =) 

This album, its more to broken-hearted-theme. Its written from a man’s perspective. =)

Every word is easy to understand, straight forward.  If u ask me to name which song is nice, i can’t. To me, all the songs are just equally not bad… =)

Anyhow, The Script is still as cool as they are!! Their lyrics and the song arrangement are just… great!

HAve a listen to < Science and Faith >. I am still not bored eventhough i’ve listened to it since 1pm. So, it’s only 10 tracks in this album… imagine how many times i’ve listened to it already??? Still grabbing on their lyrics without looking at the lyrics. =D  hehe….

I think this album suits guys with broken hearts + alcohol lover. =)

track list

  1. you won’t feel a thing
  2. for the first time
  3. nothing
  4. science and faith
  5. if you ever come back
  6. long gone and moved on
  7. dead man walking
  8. This=love
  9. walk away
  10. exit wounds

All songs are equally good! =)

 

My next album…. haha… who knws what i feel like listening 2mr? I’m all for The Script today. =)

no anime today! hehehehehehe…..

 

I wanna say something, Klang-aites! I think we all have the same common thing in us, WE ARE SENSITIVE TO EXISTENCE OF GOOD FOOD!!!!

hahaha!! right?????

 

Just today, My lecturer pop a FB msg to me, asking me the good place for seafood!!! He knows that i’m from Klang because another lecturer of mine told him that i knw about good food in Klang. yeah!! i do knw! lols!!!

Klang is a big town, if u really explore, plenty of good food!! from morning till midnight!

So, what can i say? i’m so proud of being part of Klang’s residence. Klang-aites Hooray!

Now, i miss seafood….. haha!! Probably.. i will crave for bah kut teh soon?!? its been months since i touched PORK! HAHA!!

 

The Script is really the Script. Yeah, you can expect styles like “Breakeven” in this album. Anyway, “The man who can’t be moved” is still my fav!

Too bad, in their new album… they don’t sing like how they sing the 2 songs above. =(

off i go! brainstorm session,a.k.a writing session begins!

 

This=Love by The Script.

 

I love the lyrics of this song.

 

Melody wise, i think this one is not bad…

 

For the first time-The Script

I Like this song’s melody.. =)

 

Basically, every song’s melody is great!

 

enjoy!!! Great day ahead!!! =P

 

I’m gonna enjoy my night with The Script, and Writings! =)

just go buy or download their album lar! hahahaha!!! all the 10 songs are not bad!!!!!! I can’t be sharing all here! or u can listen it on YouTube!! and listen to their lyrics! =P

 

Ciao!!!!!

 

Till you read 2mr!!!

No comments: