My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Muh feelings, and Matt CArdle vids.

so, seeing me here, means i’m sick of switching position from my desk, to my bed.. my bed to my desk.

Thank God, the only thing that i did not do is SLEEP when i am on my bed!!!

 

Chatted with both my sampat accompany on FB.haha!! damn sampat, anyhow, it does a great job to keep me awake!

 

I think i pamper myself too much… i cannot study without sounds!!!!! and.. AL is right that i’m a Malaysian who wastes electricity every single day.

I’m listening to Japanese anime while studying. Without it, i cannot read a single thing!!!

how bad and how sad?!?! Well, i dont mind paying for electricity if it benefits me??! haha!!nah, this is really bad. =(

 

My studies, fine. So far so good.. =) still on my schedule.hehe.. i thought of Setapak Pan mee, thinking whether i should make another trip there before Monday… hahaha!!! (siao, just for the pan mee… =_=)

I miss rice, yet i don’t like eating it. I miss a proper meal. Probably, staying in this sweet 4-walls make me realize how life is so pathetic without good food around. =D

i’ve just recovered from sick. I dunno why this time, it takes a shorter time. The flu that i had, only last me for a few days. hehe…. i guess, thanks to JC?! right? If it wasnt because of the medications, i wouldnt have recovered so fast. Thank YOU!!!!

<Daphne in the Brilliant blue > is such a great Japanese anime! i cant get tired of watching it!! owh, i did not mention, i re-watched and replay the japanese anime that i’ve watched so that it keeps me studying.. and it keeps my eyes away. hahaha! well, anyway, regardless any anime, i will still listen to it only… =)  erm….. but how come i still knw what’s happening when i’m only listening to it?!?!? LOLs!!!!

 

Watched a vid about BN-UMNO Titiwangsa . A stupid fanatic speaking about strategies to win the seats in Titiwangsa. Politics in Malaysia, I’m so damn disappointed with it. Talking about it just make me more miserable, thinking that “why am i here..”

We are all human. Please do respect us, chinese and indians as well because without us, Malaysia will not exist. Please do not talk-cock infront of everyone, especially media on stupid ideas on winning seats.. it ’ll just be the greatest joke ever. You’ve gained disrespect from the people, even from the Malays. I guess, If i were a Malay, i feel so shameful to have a leader speaking like an uneducated spoiled brat. Bite me! (another phrase for G-T-H)  please put ur brain in an upright position, not ur backside. Please talk, but not shit or fart through your mouth. You knw, shits are stinkie… and it smells like you.

Guess i’ve gone too rough. Sinned, and.. repent ppl! The problem with these ppl is they dun realize what they’ve done wrong, and what’s more about repent?! right?

showing objections is just like throwing candies to them. Meaningless.

 

its 10 plus pm. Today.. is contented. 2mr, will be contented as well.

 

… I’m waiting for Westlife’s new album.=) So as Josh Groban! and going to get myself a genuine copy of Linkin’ Park’s <A Thousand Suns>, Vick Teo’s latest album, and Serene Cheam’s latest album too!!!

see lar, so many entertainment for me. hahahahah!!!! =P

 

Time to go off! ciao!! gotto revise a bit before i hit to bed! XD

 

New Zealand ice cream buffet….. hahahaha!!! sounds cool! =)

 

nites peeps! great day ahead!

 

 

this is the only good music i’ve listened to. Owh, I’m following up with X factor, and this guy, MAtt Cardle, has a great talent in improvising songs into his own style. =)

this is the best version of “Baby One More time” ever!!!! =)

 

check this out, his version of  “just the way you are”. Simply splendid. Simple and nice!!! =)

one of the best versions.

Enjoy. =)

No comments: