My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 18, 2010

First day of my study break

Good day.

Honestly, my day doesnt start good.. I almost cancelled everything i have today. I’m taking a step back, and now i am forced to the wall. I feel that human rights doesnt exist eventhough it exists in the constitution, and it is our right to have human rights.

The cycle is here again!!! now i realized that i’ve been ME for 6 months, ever since i exposed my thoughts, my will, and my choice. I couldnt bear another stupid emotional stressful study break, okay!!! just let me study! leave me alone!! and just let me have my privacy! I’ve taken a step back and dun ever intrude my privacy AGAIN! sigh….

anyhow, I am again blessed to have overcome the feeling… very shortly. Thanks to Neil Armstrong. =)

By the way, met my Pumpkin today. Superbly happy! U knw, to meet someone u love and someone u care is a very happy thing. I practically spent my afternoon, evening, night there. Had dinner with her. =) dunno since when we din have dinner together d. =) hahahah!!

yeah, i miss her. =)

 

and and!! the pan mee we had was GOOD!!!! yummy! really different style of pan mee !!!! I will definitely go back there again for other style of pan mee! =) Next time, i want the Pau from KAmpar! haha!

My teeth, is aching. I force myself to chew just now.. so now, I cant even touch any of my teeth with my tongue or other tooth.. cuz.. it freaking hurts!!

can u imagine, even drinking water causes pain!!! T_T

very pain ar…………

what am i going to feed myself with 2mr??? Soup? for one month’?! sobs…

anyway, i shall not worry of what to eat… its ridiculous. haha!

I’m pretty tired now.. Muh eyes cant even open. I’m gonna sleep and wake up freaking early to finish my target . =)

 

Well, when the end of this week comes, i’ll knw whether i wanna go back to Klang onot…. cuz now… all i wanna focus is my studies. No more distractions for me.

So, this post ends my first day of study break. Kinda satisfied, at least i finish the minimum of my target. There are lots more to go 2mr!! =)

 

Hat YAi! i can’t wait! =) I need a retreat…

 

good night ppl. =)

 

                                        59748460i

my LAmbert. =) hahahaha!!! So damn in love with him!

No comments: