My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Beautiful Sunday.

cool kid in da house.

ya me…

haha!

Kinda great weekend as i managed to grant my promise and to accompany my folks.

Owh, i went to Giza yesterday night. Met a bunch of talented singers aka. new friends. =) Joshua Tan Ah Beng played guitar.. it’s consider as his first open performance. Though the place is a lil… erm… slow and run down, yeah, sound system was bad. Speaker burst! i still have fun listening to songs…

Jocelyn, Josh’s sis. A talented girl. Seriously talented. Glad to hear her song which won First place in the song writing and singing competition in UM,<Kite> Very meaningful… =) not a typical chinese song. =) We’re the KITE, God’s the string. =)

Thank God i was there!!! (almost gave up as i was quite late, but promise is a promise, and i am glad that i went! )

 

I wish i could post the song… i wish i could share with everyone.

Another guy, Justin. I will search for his album!!! haha!!! his songs are original and meaningful!!!

 

nvm nvm… i will share it once i get it! =)

 

Today, Sunday…. seriously have no mood at al.. just wanna spend time for myself and rot before i start my hell study. Gah~~

 

By the way, I’m always a fan of Adam Lambert! I am glad that Cheryl is part of the club! (thanks to me) She is downloading his songs and memorizing his song’s lyrics and sing along!

Lambert is a beautiful guy!! Let the memory of his concert stay in muh mind!!!!

ADAM LAMBERT!!!!!!!!! I’m so in love with him! i can’t get over him!!! and i dun think i wanna get over him! =)

Its Sunday. I’m a lil sleepy.  Targets to be achieved!!! hell yeah!

Looking forward next Sunday! muh free haircut! =)

pen’s off~~!

No comments: