My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 14, 2010

all the right moves.

wanna share a song, but its not appropriate sharing here. so, i guess i’ll consider sharing it somewhere other than FB and Blogspot.

Today, muh Pumpkin made my day. =) can’t draw my love from her. *big bear hug *

another person, AL.. treasured me as much as how i treasured her. Thanks for trusting me… *loves* gambate!!!!!!!!

tonight is still HOT! weather is crazy. I’m melting…..

normally at this time, i’ll feel the coldness of the night.. but ever since the starting of this week, the feeling is gone.

hot… hot… hot… thinnest piece of cloth doesnt work! The air is warm! can u imagine that?!?!?!? gosh…

I’m going to bed now.

 

 

In my heart, you… my stimulator will always be my stimulator. i’m so going to miss you… much more than u can imagine. =)

 

 

No 1000ways to die today!! cuz… i feel eeeky. hahahaha!!!

 

Anyway, I’m waiting for december to come. =) First, my long lost bday gift.. second, travel period. Third, working period. hehe…..

 

tht day, when i was asked to listen to this song, i heard this song right after i tune to chinese radio station. Pumpkin, thanks!

nice song!!! but its out of my voice range.. too bad…. hahahah!!

 

What my life will be without u huh?? although u MIA most of the time during weekends… somehow, our hearts are near. =)

 

 

time to sleep!

nites peepz!

 

Gosh, i miss u d……

No comments: