My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 03, 2010

one of the 1000 ways to die—expanded and burst!

let me write something to sum up my 2 days. hahaha!

nah, just wanna release muh feelings here.. as i’m facing the 4 walls again, mugging for 2mr’s test.

Everything is fine. Erm… yeap. Good. physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.

Joyful me…

 

I watched a video yesterday… 1000ways to die. Gosh, this way of dying is awful.

A girl, had her boob’s job done, From B to double D size. Well, she went on a plane, clearly, everyone was looking at her boobs. As the pressure rises in the plane, the silicone expanded… it kept expanding… and… BOOM! it bursts and she died!!

scary right??

 

let me share with you the video….. dung et freaked out girls!!

 

haha!!! very scary right???? so, nature of beauty rulez. no boob’s job!!!

this video is a recorded version, the one i watched is the real TV version. Well… Eeew…..

 

Ok, enuf of dying, back to study!!!!

this is a lot of emotional stress.. knowing that u’re dying and ur boobs just burst.

I’m not gonna have my lunch and dinner!

 

yucks…

 

peepz!! nice day!!

 

i cant wait for my new phone chain!! yoooohoooo!! and my tau sa peah!

No comments: