My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

1000 was to die-pussy whipped and washed & fried!! ----//my day!

the weather is freaking crazy..

I’m on my thinnest piece of cloth and it still feels like sauna!!!!

Global warming!

 

i’m tired.. freaking tired and i dunno why…. i slept for 10 hours yesterday. napped for 1 hour in the library… and i am sleepy.

 

Today was good. managed to finish my target. So, left brainstorm session. =)

 

very hot!!!!! gosh… I bath with COLD water just now and it doesnt help at all! sigh.. every year, its the same. Every end of first sem is hot!! crazy!!!!

 

Nothing much today, i’m fine. Just that when i was studying, i thought of memories which leaves scars in me. owh… when u press the scar, its still pain. Now, I need to get over it eventhough it looks tough. yeah, it is tough when u are left with no choice to pursue what you want. It sounds hard… erm, i should say, its impossible.

Well, i will try my best. =)

 

Class till Saturday. Mmm….. cool!!!

Lambert this Thursday… COOL!!

 

I’m all for Lambert this week!!! =0 Trying to memorize his songs now.. hahahahahaha!!! so that i can yell along this Thursday!

 

Time to sleep…. too hot d, how to doze off???

i need ice around my body!!!!

 

i miss Roti Telur…… hehe…

 

good night!!!!

share something “awesome”. hahah!!

didnt knw that allergy and agitations to cats can cause death. this is.. sucky. lols!!!

 

 

if u dun dare to watch the cat, watch this!! washed and fried!! its funny!!!! hahahaha!!!

 

 

 

like that also can huh?!?!?

lols!

No comments: