My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

i wanna be a pharmacist, so freaking bad….

i was freaking tired yesterday!!

class ended at 3 plus… i walked to the library, slept from 4 plus to 530pm~~! and i still feel tired.

went home at 8 plus, talked to mummy for 15 minutes (cuz she’s alone and she’s just recovered from diarrhea"), ate some stuff… no mood to study, online a while, then i slept with my lights on.. from 9 plus to this morning, 7 plus.

I cant help myself.. I am so tired and i dunno why……

 

Am i like.. undergoing second puberty again>? cuz so far, i rmber, puberty is tired. hahaha!! cuz i slept a lot.

 

So, now… i guess i have to pay back what i’ve done. i cant sleep much d…. targets have to be achieved today.

yeap, u can find me in the place i used to be. hehe…. where elsE?

 

I’m still tired….. sigh..

and the weather here is freaking hot!! gosh….

owh, shopped with my pumpkin yesterday morning. i guess she bought more than i did… lols!!!!! its great to shop again!!!with her. hehe…..

miss old times… shop, choose, try, laugh, eat…

now, busy-ness is haunting me… eeeeek…..

anyhow, thanks for the wonderful bfast!!! still so in love with the roti telur!! hahahaha!!!! Love you!!! *roti telur* lols!!! perhaps, if i’m back for this weekend, i shall “invade” the black magic shop again. hahahahah!!!

 

Time to wash up!!! yea, going to library to spend my whole day there. =0

 

tht’s life.

 

and i cant wait for my quiz to finish this week!!! =)

 

Loves….

pumpkin, sudah miss u….. thanks for the shang-hai mooncake and the charcoal tau sa peah. =) its brilliant. =)

let me share something FIFI shared with me… =) hah!

 

 

good one!!! i wanna be a pharmacist so freaking bad!

No comments: