My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

exploited… and Zen away.

aku tak suka lar!

tak suka! tak mahu! and tak akan mahu!!! jgn paksa!!!

eeew.. what’s with BM post suddenly.

hahaha!!!!

I’ve been “listening” to Japanese anime for the past week. Dun ask me why, ppl that knw that i’m doing this feel weird and curious of me doing so.

owh, i need sounds and voices when i study. Not noisy voices and sounds, but i just need some sounds and voices. That’s all.

 

At last, get to wake up quite early in the morning to finish up what i’m supposed to finish! Never in my life in this sem, I will wake up and type my report. Well, today is the first morning i woke up and type my report. Simply because, i was too sleepy last night.

Yesterday was tiring. my voice has lost and i’m having dry throat. Damn.

Anyway, i have no regrets in “shouting”, especially with someone… who loves shouting too. haha!

 

Just feel like writing something. mmm………

See, when people back off a lil bit, or take a few inches back, the opponent will take once inch forward.

I just wanna keep a distant. Just let everything be, i don’t want extra request, or any extra requirement, or extra favor from anyone. If i back off, just leave me in the place that i am, my comfy zone. At the meantime, i do hope the oppose one would stay at their own place and dun step into my territory line. I just don’t like it. Let me be in my own world cuz only me understand what muah wants!

So, i back off doesnt mean that i’m giving you the chance to step in. okay. Taking things for granted huh!

dang that cacat reason…. ish. eh, aku ada human rights k!

Even if u make 2 inches forward, i will take 3 inches back. My shield and armor are working just fine and it’s going to keep working till… i take it off. (which i dont knw when…) ha!

Some people just don’t understand. I keep quiet doesnt mean i want! Some people thinks that the world is what they want it to be.

Don’t ask me to do anything unless i want to do it. I don;t deny the chance of someone forcing me away from the circle i’m in now. I might just draw another circle and stand away!

For that someone who doesnt knw the limit, just back off! I back off doesnt mean i let you in! It will never happen okay!! what is this??!!? I’m totally being exploited! cacat.

 

I dun like. damn TL.

For the someone, “la la la, huh what??” I’m deaf, dumb and blind.. and i am going to be 3Ds till…. who knows when! hahaha!

ignorant is bliss!

so, keep doing your monkey dance, I’ll stuck my earphone in and whistle away!

 

                         Image372

“Zen” away.

 

Good morning !!! =)

No comments: