My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wonderful WEdnesday.

owh.. i declare that i’m sick.

well, it got worse today. Guess I have some bacterial infection… gosh….probably i had too much of milo, and my voice box inflammed due to shouting. haha! might be due to insufficient sleep at home too. Anyway, I will try to “save” myself by getting something to cool my body down. Does beer works?!? gosh…

Class from 930 to 5pm today. Mmm… even those who studied pharmacy before were amazed with my schedule. Night classes, almost 8-5pm everyday, Saturday classes… bla bla.. bla.

Sick of it, i mean classes. but i hope that things will be fine after next week. 2 assignments dateline. Next week will be the freaking Marketing plan. This week, is the Non-Rx assignment. Well, I’ve done with the Non Rx assignment, left with printing it out.

I’ve made myself sleep for 7 hours. I knw, if i don’t do that, my body will be a “wonderland”. Worse still, I forget to refill my medications here. I left with nothing here! sigh……..

time to bath, i wanna drop by Watson or 99 speedmart later to get my Hor Yan Hor. Its a magical tea which works for everybody!

and… I’m not going back this week. Happy in a way that i get to study. =)

 

Today will be a good day. =)

 

 

I’ve always been in love with this song. LifeHouse… great band, great voice. =)

I’m moved by this song.. =)

 

tata guys! time to wash up!!!!

No comments: