My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 16, 2010

stressed.. haha!

i took a nap at 6plus pm.. woke up at 9 plus pm.. knw what??

When i wake up at 9 plus, i thought it was next morning 9 plus am and i am late for my DISCUSSION!

damn, i was shocked!! and jumped up!!!

on second viewing on the clock, it was just 9 plus pm…

WAh… very stress.. Yes, i am.

I’m not going back to Klang next week, for sure. I’m spending my Merdeka weekend and some Quran  Malay holiday here.

sigh….

very busy… very very busy.

First weekend here, I mean normal weekend. =(

 

ok, i gotto go study. this week is a big challenge. Big target to achieve.

 

Good night. toodles! =)

2 comments:

Raymond said...

Teka a easy, my friends. and take more rest lah. ^^

dellynn (^-^) said...

thanks KS!!!! trying to tk more rest... =)