My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 14, 2010

SorPor’s 22nd.

ok, Lee Hom’s song cant get out of my mind!! They are so damn good!!!!

Its funny that when i cut the photos from my phone to lappy, Aeris;’s 21st bday just beside the aeris’s 22nd bday folder. hahaha!!! Time flies. =)

 

I just came back from DAoRae! celebrated Aeris’s bday!!! Gosh, thank u Lord for sending a bunch of beautiful friends into my life!!!!!

                   Image073

These are my wonderful friends!!!!

Min Yin, Min Lu, and Zi Yun. Sher, Aeris, and Tri. Love u guys!

 

So, we wanted to go for iranian food, but thanks to the ramadhan, they only serve buffet. So.. we dont want it. Jumped over to the next door!!!

 

           Image075

             Image003

The gang! =)

 

                  Image096

still love the KimChi!!! haha!!

 

I did not take all the food’s picture lar, cuz it is too many!!! LOLs!!!

 

                     Image140

She received call from mummy.. yeap. today is her Lunar bday. Sunday is her real bday. hahahaha!!!

 

Image142 Image144

Laughters with them, is all i ever wanted. =)

 

                        Image074

both of them got angle problem while taking pictures. so, one’s head will be senget to a side, another will be senget to another side.

LOLs!!!

by the way, existence of these 2 SorPor and Tricia has made my life different!!! It’s worth the suffer in studying Pharmacy!! Glad to have them!! =)

 

                                 Image145

we ate a lot!! everything empty!!! =)

 

Nice!!

and it was Aeris’s first time eating Korean Food!! =)

 

                         Image147

thanks to Aeris!! she treated me, sher and Tri desert! in Taman OUG. =)

 

                           Image148

black sesame with TAu Fu fa. yums yums!!

 

                     Image149

Peanut with tau fu fa…

good! but Cheras Dimple is nicer. =)

 

                        Image150

Kacang Ice… not bad. =)

 

                   Image151

Sea coconut Tong Sui. =)

 

So, we chatted and bitched in the tong sui shop.

yeah… BITCheD. Anyway, i will still pray for the bitch she mentioned.

I understand how they feel.. and i am ALL IN to support and provide them with whatever they want. =)

To me, God provides, and WE, as His child, has the must to learn to be like Him when days passed by.

I will provide, with whatever they want.

 

Read through this verse in bible.

Yeah, Sher was talking bout the work loads she has and all the ups and downs.. yeah lar, complaints.  So, i came home and texted her, told her that GOd will not burden us with what we cannot handle and cope. We just need to trust him, and do our best in whatever we’re doing.

Yeah, it is true. If God thinks u can handle it, He will let u do it. If He thinks u cannot handle it, He wont give it to you, yet, He has another bigger plans for u. =)

so, this verse popped up! God has spoken to me… =)

Jeremiah 29:11-- For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

So, walk the path that has been planned. you will reach where you will be. =)

Have ur faith burning. Fire Burning…

 

 

I still wanna pray for my fren who has been called a bitch, yeah.. before i sleep.

I pray that God will forgive her for all that she has done.. regardless intentionally or unintentionally. Pray that Lord will equip her with Mercy and love to her friends so that she won’t lost the only friends she has in Uni. Lord, bless her and guide her to the light. God almighty, thank you for the love. in the name of God, Amen.

I knw that one day, she is going to realize how does it feels to be treated that way. Life, Karma.. it;s linked.

 

For now, good night babes.

 

I had a great talk and chats and makan today! it feels so ALIVE again. =) its like… u found something that you belong.

I will appreciate every moment together… i think i matter the friendship between us. (i see them more than i see my mum). haha!!!

 

ciao!

 

class at 8am. =)

No comments: