My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blurting my heart out.

let me release stress and my anger a while before i sleep.

I’m so pissed!! MArketing timetable keep changing! The lecturer change it without considering whether the students can make it onot. GOSH! this is too much!! I just DISLIKE HER!! DISLIKE! DISLIKE! if her forehead has a D?ISLIKE bUttON! I’ll PREss it and CLick it EVERY SINGLE DAY! *Tu Dia*


ok, cool down.. cool down….

 

I’ve been staying in library till 7pm (closed at 7pm due to fasting month). With Sher this time. So glad… i got a motivator to study. haha!

Done and achieved my target!!! my objective for today! Mm… It means.. I will call it a day.

I’m tired. VEry tired….

 

I love the fact that i’m not going back next Weekend. Why? I dunno… Probably i wont be that tired? driving up and down, lack of sleep… bla bla bla….

too bad, i cant taste mum’s food. Tht’s what hold my thought back.

 

Owh, My MArketing plan is progressing. I hope everything goes well.

=)

 

I miss my Pamelo……. I swear that i will spend my every moment FULLY with Pamelo when PAmelo is BACK!!!

Eeee…. actually, i cant wait for my iPOD only.. haha!

 

Let me share a my testimony today.

I’m thankful to my Lord. Why? He gave me strength to go through what i’m going through. I can’t be more blessed.

God always remind me and speak to me whenever i need, as long as i open up the opportunity to listen to HIM. 

I thank God for guiding me all these while. My prayer has been answered.. gradually.

My case, i cannot rush. I hope God will forgive me for the things that i’ve done which i shouldn’t have done it. Trust me, i have no choice. Thus, HE is walking with me all the while. I am so glad and blessed.

HE is invisible, yes… but deep in me… He is in me. He fills me up. The way HE makes thing works, it is unbelievable.

 

well, its late. I’m going to have QT before i sleep. (Quiet Time). I need to spend time alone with GOd. =)

 

Nights!!!!

 

Pamelo made me smile out of the stress… AGAIN! =) hehe…

iPOK ur head k! LOLs!

2 comments:

Manji Tan said...

hi, hope you are better now...Doing something under an unpredictable people will be very stressful..

dellynn (^-^) said...

yes Manji, exactly!! Anyway, i will learn how to accept the decision which has been made by those "unpredictable ppl". Somehow, i have no choice. =)

tk care!! =)