My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, August 13, 2010

short update

last few minutes before i sleep.

its 3am now. crap, i couldnt finish my Steroids!

anyway, will pass up what i’ve done!!!

 

I am… erm… good today? just feeling a little slack. cuz din study much, only did lab reports and part of steroids tutorial. haiz…

2mr!! Iranian Food!! celebrating SorPor’s bday!!! hahahahaha!!

I cant wait!

but hor… class from 8am to 7pm… darn.

 

 

I’m in love with LeeHom again! downloaded his latest album!! love it!!! =)

listen to it lar!! I lazy to post a song, which is very hot on FB, all the things you ever knew (in english). =0 I can sing for hours!! hahahaha!!!

 

I realized that i have hypoglycemia at this time, everyday. I’m hungry now.. today is better. Last night, i had tremors. hahaha!!!

 

Ok. Time to sleep. as i said, class at 8am. gotto get my ass up at 7am.

 

nite peeps!!!

 

thank you Lord for blessing me with another day.

 

Happy bday Wei Kit. =) and the Sorpor. =)

No comments: