My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BunkFAce! and ME!!

ok, i met one of the BunkFace’s members!! Paan in Sue’s sister in law’s wedding!

Well…. I’m thrilled!!!!!!

They are a quality band! Loved them since ShoutAwards!! and Estranged!! =) hehe….

Both of the bands, BunkFAce and Estranged are Malaysia’s proud! =)

 Image107

so, Paan and me.

 

I’m sleepy. yet.. i still have attachment report… sigh…..

 

Lets talk about my day. I slept at 3.40am this morning. Managed to wake AL up by phone calls and msg. =) class at 8am.. woke up at 7am..Was freaking stress.. thanks to reports, and my workloads. Actually, work load getting more and more.. but thank God, Wednesday is always the determining day to me. My workload is reduced as days go.. why? cuz i force myself to do it.

Now, my eyes are so tired… yet, i am determined to finish my attachment report. lofs of things to write.

 

Talked to mummy. i think she still has the intention to.. erm… i dunno le… i still love her lar. very very much.

I was talking to her, and doing some complains. (forgive me, i did not talk much for few weeks d.)

She told me something that she learnt from a monk in Taiwan. it goeS 不计较的话,全部东西都是你的:计较的话,全部东西都不是你的. kinda inspiring. Yeah, give what u have and never ask for return. Love everyone around us, including ur enemy. God bless.

I just love talking to mummy… cuz … i don’t need to think what to say. I can just say anything. hehe…

I’ve changed my caller ringtone, which i never hear before … my mum thought she called the wrong number when she heard a different song. hahaha!!! She blamed me for answering the phone call fast.. cuz she cant seem to identify what is the song. sweat… ! hahaha! cute mum!

So, my day in uni was… tiring. I was in my First stage of NREM sleep (Non Rapid Eye Movement). Yeah, eyes almost close, and easily awaken. hahahah!!!

I slept totally.. during the afternoon break without taking lunch. that was 4th stage of NREM—> deep sleep. hahahaha! if my fren did not wake me up, i will keep sleeping. LOLs!

 

Too tired. tht’s why. sigh…….

Luckily 2mr only lab session, means i can do my stuff till whatever time i want! i can sleep at 3am again!!! haha!

 

i think my brain cells are damaged. Bad memories i have!!! seriously bad!!!!!  like Alzheimer! gosh… i need to do something…. If not, I will forget everything that i learnt!

 

I had fun in my NON-RX video shooting! hehe…. cuz… i can talk spontaneously without script! i guess i’ve improved since the first exercise! good for me!

More to come!! Friday, second case study!! =) yipppee!!!

 

peeps, gotto go. if not, i cant sleep. i lower down my target today. Just to finish up my attachment report. 2mr morning only wake up and study. A tool for me to relax and not to give myself so much stress. AND AND! I’m gonna watch a few episodes of CSINY!!! Mac Taylor is awesome!! i love Danny’s accent, Stella’s calmness, Hawkes’s intelligence! Lindsay’s sweet look! Peyton’s sexy eyes and her British accent! Every episode is a surprise! =) Cool technology!! and i love Adam’s blurrness! hahaha! so much for CSI for now. hehe….

 

going off!

 

Ciao.

 

i wanna share this verse in bible. Matthew 6:34 – Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. EAch day has enough trouble of its own.

 

Amen.

 

i’m praying this verse for myself.. and YC, who is currently desperate for a room to move out. =)

And for those who are having exams soon….

not to worry.. To me, I knw that God is almighty. We should fear nothing but Him. So, cast your fear on Him as He will plan everything right for u. All u need to do is trust Him, and do your best.

and pray before exam, do not bargain things that are ridiculous. Make sacrification, then.. do well! =)

Nites. =)

No comments: