My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 28, 2010

CArl’s Junior’s Mid Valley outing. very random.

very random outing yesterday… haha! after marketing discussion, was hungry. So, asked the DUO what to eat. I wanted to eat something  soupy. but.. when i ask Sher what to eat, she mumbled: “CaRL’s Junior” haha!! i was like,”ok, lets go!”

She said:" “ really ar? no money lar…”

well, of course, no need to worry if its with me.. "(lols, sounds like i’m very loaded.. but i’m not. ) ha!

we went there, very random. Leave all the notes behind, and all the problems we had. so       … drove to MidValley. haha!

 

        Image164

see? the burger is actually very very huge!!! the DUO behind queue-ing up…=)

 

                      Image165

Lots of variety!!!

 

                   Image166

their logo!! and slogan! hahaha!!! well, its huge… real huge!

 

                      Image167

the tomatos and onions. Free flow. and water.. free flow. =0

       

       Image168 Image169

see the size of the burger!! it’s the size of Joshua’s face!! hahaha!!! enjoying the Portobello Beef burger!! yums!! superb!

 

                  Image170

my burger with fries “cucuk” dalam. hahah!!! that Ah Beng… tsk.. tsk… tsk…

 

 

                    Image171

wanna kill ppl is it?? hahahahaha!!!

 

Image173 Image172

see the amount of sos we took and the “sampah” we created?!?

Barbarian right???? lols!!

 

We had fun eating!! it’s been so long since 3 of us went out and have makan trip and chatting trip!!!=)

Honestly, i like us being us yesterday. I miss old days. =)

 

owh, Sher asked out of sudden when we were discussing Marketing.. :" “ Kuen, have u realized that u’ve changed a lot along the way?? since first year till now??”

Me: “ har? ada meh? changed to bad??”

Sher: “ no lar, changed to good!! u din realize? “

Me: “ erm… no? what i’ve changed ??and what are the changes u see in me?”

Sher: “ got lar, since ur secondary school till now….”

then.. somehow, our conversation diverted to dunno-where. hahaha!!!

 

honestly, did i? change?

If i have the chance, i really would like to knw what kind of changes my dear Sher sees in me. =)

 

I would think that.. Christ in my life changed me. =) haha….

but.. to what extend?!? hahahaha!!! enlighten me plz…. SHER! =)

 

I’m so going to miss SHEREEN Ang and TRI!! =) babes, all the best and thank you for being part of me. =)

 

Time to study.

Anu suckss. She is real “chan3 Kai1” (canton). I really cant stand her yelling in the class once she stepped into the class… EARLY In THE MORNING SUMMORE!

sigh…

 

I can’t wait for 2mr and Wednesday!!! YAY! =)

No comments: