My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I’m happy, and read this to be motivated! =)

HO HO HO!!

I can finally BREATH. Well, Endo is over! and… there’ll be a short break before the next 3.5 subjects coming up. haha! 0.5? yeah, GI still.. Quiz 2, rmber??

 

I long for sleep! I long for movies!!! I long for MEALS!

Speaking about meals, the Yong Tau Foo that my parents sent to me yesterday was great!! except that i Wallop 2 litres of water after eating it. DAmn, not healthy. hehe….

I dunno what is going on, but things are getting better. I mean my studies. I hope it will be better as time goes. It took me real long to adapt to this kind of *exam-report-no sleep-study- orientated* lifestyle. owh, a lot to sacrifice. 4th year is going to be worse, might need to sacrifice my Sunday for my reports too. haha.. now, i don’t really wanna think about it, but i’ll pray that i’ll be prepared and go through my 4th year courageously and confidently. For Now, I’ll work towards my finals.

and my DREADING marketing plan. Think of Metta’s face, makes me.. *sigh*. Anyhow, i still need to complete that assignment, and work hard for Marketing!! cuz till now, all i learn about MArketing is… almost ZERO+ the 4Ps! so.. limited knowledge huh?

how am i going to cramp and chunk 12 chapters of Marketing, needless to say, i need to integrate every chapter, and.. i need to memorize and act and write according to what’s makes sense! This is a tough job for a *mugging-orientated* student like me. When it comes to application, all that comes to my mind is.. Treatments, regimen, dose, mechanisms.. bla.. bla.. bla…

What is Stock market to my BRAIN?!? what is MArketing to my BRAIn? Well, easy and simple.. it’s just taking a basket, buying VEGE in the MARKET! that’s MARKETING to me! hahahahahaha!!!

That is very bad, cuz Marketing class almost ended.. and… my mind is only basket and vege.!

I’m going to SLEEP! MOVIES on PPS! and… REST today! hehe… i deserve my “merdeka"” break. hehe.

okay, i really cant wait to go home this SAturday! to have meals with my family!!!!! Thank God for blessing me a wonderful family although they might be disagree with me some of the time. Yet, nothing worth more than being together with my family. Actually, the idea of staying at home, my bed.. its something that i want!

 

Owh, I went to gym! I feel so good! luckily my stamina did not drop that much. hehe… Still can be trained! I guess exercise really increase serotonin level! I feel good!

 

I think my sweat almost dry up. So, it’s time to bath before i head for my dental appointment. Eee… it’s rubber changing time! =) *show teeth*

 

Greater things have yet to come, greater things are still to be done, I believe…

 

I realize that..

Narrow minds lead to narrow vision of the world. This world is a wonderful creation and we’re just a sand particle in the desert. Same goes to the earth, what is earth to the universe? it’s just a small body, which is so tiny if u look from the Sun, which is million times bigger than the earth. So, what’s more about human being who lives on EARTH? Comparatively, it’s smaller than dust!

Life is short, don’t waste time in worrying, being upset. Instead, see the world as a place that you really want to live in. Like i say, Life is short… Whatever you wanna do, Just do it. Leave no regrets when you die.

To me, very simple. When i sit on a rocking chair when I’m old or almost dying, I wanna flash back good memories instead of sad, dark memories. I wanna tell great stories to my grandchildren, i wanna share my wonderful life stories with them. In order to do that, start creating sweetness in your life now. Hatred, anger, dissatisfaction.. THROW it ASIDE! dun waste your time and your life. Even if you are old, feel good about it and rmber, age is nothing but number. As long as ur heart wants to do the things that you wanna do, u are free to do ANYTHING!

Live like you’ll die 2mr.

Most importantly, be spiritually filled. =) Its a part of your courage, and it gives you a big motivation to pursue what you ought to do, and to be where you ought to be.

Dun just say “Live life to the fullest, I love you, bla bla bla..” you knw, some say TALK IS CHEAP. DO IT! not just mere talking!

I can say out loud that my life is contented! Seriously… Eventhough i live in pile of notes everyday, piles of stress, tonnes of workload. I still feel blessed! Tht’s where God, family and friends came in. They are my main motivators in life.

So, stop talking CHEAP, do it. Live life to the fullest, and i mean it. =) As usual, feel bless and give thanks to 5 things that had happened in your day, good or bad stuffs. Instead of focusing on what you don’t have, focus on what you have. =)

 

Bathing time! Ciao ppl!!!

 

I’m happy, and i want you guys to feel my happiness too. Put away your narrow mind, breath, relax, smile.  Life can be as simple as A,B,C. =)

REjoice! =)

No comments: