My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

tired.

Gimme a break…Gimme a break!! gimme A BREAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

My head almost burst!!!

I am freaking busy! freaking tired!! freaking sick of reports! freaking sick of notes! freaking sick of studies!!!

God…. bless me with strength and wisdom for everything. Bless me wit calmness and temper-less.

Everything comes like a big bomb to me….

 

WOW!

 

I think my blood pressure is high now, due to lack of sleep, high stress levels, and my neck is stiff!

not forgetting, my eyes can barely open… but still, no sleep yet! sleep is not the thing that i should have in my dictionary now!!!!!!!

 

Damn, i realize that my BM sucks to the max!!! i got 3 cases of patient counseling 2mr, and i really sick in BM counseling! yes, need to do one qs in BM… eeewww………….

i am so…….. miserable.

 

Thanks to yesterday, i still dunno whether going back this Saturday would be a great idea. Mmm……

I am terrified, yet amazed by the calmness and strength i had yesterday. Thank God! =)

 

Okay, i just want a short break by writing. Writing keeps me distracted lar. =) hehe…..

To be honest, i hate being a free labour!!!

FREE!!!

 

but deep in me, i knw… there is a reason why God put me through this. So do all the things that i am undergoing now.

Somehow, am i too harsh to myself?

Mmm…..

 

“there is nothing like… there is nothing like.. your love…”

 

I still wanna share this verse, from 2 Corinthians, chapter 5 ,verse  7- Live by faith, not by sight.

 

Always believe that God will Provide.

 

okay, Dellynn will have to go back to work!

toodles peepz!!!!!!!!!!

 

i wanna emphasize again, nothing is going to change my love for both of u.

 

FAith cannot be changed or influenced by anything, when it is there, it will just grow stronger.

 

nites!

No comments: