My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 19, 2010

AFter rushing for so long, I’m still rushing. =_=

So tired….

What kind of routine is this? sleep at 330am, wake up 7am.

omigosh…

 

I need to do this, if not.. i won’t be able to finish my studies.

2mr, another long REPORTing night!!! Well, after i come back from JAeson Ma Love music Rally! yaya! i’m going!!! Means i will be seeing Vick Teo there! =)

happy!

 

For now, I’m studying ENS. Still stuck in Physio part. So, By hook or crook, i need to finish Physio part on Saturday. Tht’s why… it holds my thought back to keep attaching in pharmacy this Saturday. sigh….

Sunday, i have to start another Subject, which the exam is next WEdnesday.

I need to finish it soon cuz on Monday, my class till 7pm. Tuesday, a day to study. Wednesday.. Quiz day. Gosh…

damn rush right?

tht’s why, constant study is important.

I am hungry.. yeah, everyday at this time, i’m in super hypoglycemia state. Yet, time to sleep.

 

Toodles ppl! waking up at 7plus am to study!! I’ve just done my lab report’s introduction and QnA. So, i guess, 2mr is another long long day.

 

Pray before u sleep! God bless!!!

 

P.S: Chean, happy bday!!! love u lots and may the Lord be with you and guide u through storms. May the Lord bless u wisdom in judging and in decision making. Have a blessed day. =)

 

 

Seems like I’m racing with time.. and i’m RUNNING out of TIME!

 

Nights!

No comments: