My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wonderful day.

i’ve been entertaining myself on youtube when i’m bored. Yes, Basically, I was studying whole day.. since 3am.

I’m more to relax mode… 2mr’s quiz. Hv to go through the formulas again. =)

Goosebumps got me over when i listen to LOVE-Jaeson Ma. no matter how many times i listen to it.. its still so strong. Holy spirit . =)

Let me talk about me.

Last Sunday, I spent my day with my loved ones, durians… haha!!

owh!!! another thing! Last Saturday! went for Lok Lok in Klang town!!! a stall which i’ve been eating since i was 5 or 4 yrs old!! tht’s the only Lok Lok in Klang where u can sit and eat. hehe…. I miss the lok lok now. =)

Of course, with my lovely Jessie and her housemate, EiLeen. My parents sort of love the lok lok as it rewinds them back to lots of memories, from before marriage, till me and bro were born, then all of our lok lok session there! =)

The uncle who owns the little shop doesnt seem to grow old as time goes. He still look the same as how he looked like 20 years ago. haha!! At least, I rmbered him that way! =)

I really had a fun Saturday. I will visit the Lok Lok again Next week when i’m back in Klang!!!!!! (sad, not going bck this week.)

Sunday.. well, spend my morning with Bah Kut Teh, but muah, still pork free! =) nice though!! hehe…

Bought durians home. Mum really care what i think huh?  unintentionally, i requested for durians.. and both of them went searching for it. =_=.

Anyway, durians were shared with my beloved cousins!! called them over and had a durian feast! =)

 

Pss…. Psst… I did not really studied. hahaha!!! tht’s why I’m suffering now. You knw, the Passion to my study is getting more and more! Its true!

 

Owh, giving thanks for 5 things per day really made me feel good. Honestly, i do feel blessed everyday. Apart knowing that i’m loved so thoroughly by everyone, i feel contented.

Kinda like/fancy Bruno Mars these days. His voice is amazing. but… you knw, pop songs doesnt stay long in me.. and in my playlist. Anyhow, worth listening to it.

 

i watched this during my last weekend. IT amazes me. Its a 40mins video, talking on how Jaeson MA found God. and.. Vanness Wu (another video) too. =)

You knw, sometimes.. when you call, HE did not answer, it doesnt mean that He is not listening. He is listening to your cries before He answers you. Don’t get discouraged and question where is HE during your hardtimes, you might only see a set of footprints, But, do u knw that HE is carrying you over the thorns of life while you are suffering? tht’s why you only see a set of footprint.. of his?

 

Bless be His name. I present the story of Ps. Jaeson Ma.

                   

 

God bless. He is now in Taiwan, spreading gospel and praying for the people there. =)

 

oops, back to study! =)

 

 

Ciao ppl!!!

No comments: