My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, July 19, 2010

you’d be the only thing that i ever need.

I’m so blue today… hardly have mood to study. yeah, i have this kind of aura in my head and it indicates a mild headache.

well, i guess i’ll just nap for a while.. cuz.. i need to.

Somehow, i feel down too. However, i knw it wont last, i mean this feeling.. it wont last. Still, the idea of being alone still haunts me. I have lots of things to cover, i mean my studies, so.. i guess i’ll just sleep a while, and get up.. and… prepare for my Wednesday’s class.

I just feel like going back home now… I miss everyone.

P, started missing you…. How i wish our 2 hours yesterday could pass a lil slower.

Mum and dad, i love both of you. Weekend without you…. argh…. what a torture….

I just wanna talk.

 

share another song from Adam Lambert. Love this song a lot!

Enjoy.

 

back to grieving…. =(

No comments: