My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

recovered.

My mood says i’m ready for today’s challenge.

okay, I feel good after 10hours of sleep. haha!!!!I couldn’t help it. Dad called yesterday night while i was sleeping and i can only rmber 50% of our conversation. LOLs!! he was supposed to be my alarm clock, but.. i slept again right after we hung up.

Today, i have lab session. Well, this lab, i wish to finish it by today, latest by 2mr. hahaha!!! A lot of questions to answer… sigh. Anyway, i knw i can overcome it.

Knw what? the emptiness filled me in again. Aiks…. i dunno… i still can’t get used of the situation now.. but, i knw i have to. no matter what.

It’s really a challenge to me though. =)

Me, on the other side, trying to seek God as the only one that could Fill my emptiness. HE knows my path, He has a reason why i am here. That’s what i believe.

 

I’ll be going to gym again later, for an hour… then come back and catch up my notes. I seriously have lots to catch up and i slept so much yesterday. sigh…. I was tired and my head was heavy. I tried to study but nothing entered.Best solution--> sleep. (even comedies cant help my condition yesterday.. cuz normally i laugh and i’ll be good)

 

challenge for today-->to finish studying before lab. =) hehe……. I guess coming weekends will be a tiring one, cuz i have attachment, and i need to do revision. This sem is a determinant! cannot play play!!!haha!

now, i’m off. Time to study a bit before i head to gym. =)

 

Mummy, i think i need Ginkgo + Neurogain + memory pillow!!!!

toodles!

No comments: