My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My SUnday.

crap.. A-team in on PPS d. haha!! okay, i’ll watch the movie after i post my blog!

yeap, came bck on Friday night.It was a tiring day, cuz class started from 8am to 7pm. Hell.. i was so tired and my mood wasnt that good. Tiredness?

So, i went home after my parents came to my birdnest and set up a larger table!!yes! i now have a comfortable table to study. I think it is sufficient for me to survive it without my study mate… I miss you!!!!

owh, went to Treasurer book store, spend almost an hour over there, looking at books… fuyoh! i just cant keep my eyes off from the books they are selling! =) Well, i bought 2 motivation posters from there and planned to stick it in my birdnest as a motivation to me, to knw that God is with me and i can do anything if i am determined. =)

I cant wait to lay my butt on the chair and decorate the table tonight! =)

 

woke up at 5am this morning, sent my cousin to airport.. and had breakfast in Sri Petaling, came back, now waiting for the cleaner to come and clean my house. So…this is my Sunday.

Starting from next weekend, I’ll be doing my attachment in LC.. again. haha…. so i wont be available for during the day.. but i’ll be available during the night, and Sunday after 2pm. Last day of attachment is on 15August i guest. well.. gotto finish my attachment before end of August as i have quizzes coming up early September. Have to spend my Merdeka week to study though. =)

Well well…. I did not bring any notes back to Klang and i am not regret. Why? that Friday, i was so pissed and stress and till the extend that i am NAUSEATED when i see notes. So, i purposely refuse to import any notes back from Cheras. Just let me enjoy my last weekend of freedom. Mmm…

Later, I’m going out. ha ha ha… going to buy something though. Something that i can used to deco my table.I need a wrapper.

I think i have to come out with a master plan of my own to ensure that i grasp my studies well this sem. My next master plan is to work in overseas for 6months. =) I’d do anything there! =) LOLs!

This morning’s dim sum as great!!! i just loved dim sum, especially having it with someone who PAYS for everything! hahahahah!!!!

wookie…. i’m going to spend my day sleeping, shopping, watching movie and sleeping! class at 930am 2mr! so.. gotto get my ass up quite early.

 

Toodles ppl!! Time for online sermons! =)

Ciao!

No comments: