My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

mood on the fence.

Well, what is this?

I’m staying in my room like a potato the whole day, listen to music, studying, onlining, reporting..

i guess this is so far that a student can do when they are studying.

Time flies, and it reminds me of something that my friend said :" i dont wanna face the world, it’s too much for me"!!”

so… is it too much for me?

well, some times i guess. When i feel stressed and down, i feel like disappearing from this wonderful world. ah-ha.. mind me, it’s just a short feeling.

I was really really pissed and i messed up myself yesterday night. Did something bad and harsh… Sorreee my P… =) knw u dun mind, but sorry… still.

 

My day,normal. Loneliness seems to be adapting well in me. Sooner or later, i’ll get used to it. =)

I’m feeling fine today, a bit sleepy now, but yet determined to answer and finish up my question in the lab report. =)

2mr.. another lab session. sigh…

The cycle is always there. Everytime when i start to be busy and have lots of things on my hand which i need to settle and complete it, i will stop a while and think… is this my life? or is this what i really want?

Somehow, i’m tired of thinking of all these. Yet, i cant help myself. Friends are missing their study life after they graduate, some eager for working life. Me.. want the time to pass slower. yeah, i have this ANTISOCIAL syndrome now. =_=

You knw what i feel now?

I just feel like going back to Klang! i hope that Friday will come as soon as possible!!!

owh, when i have reports to do 2mr, i think i will not think that much. hahaha!!!

I cant wait to meet Kiat Kiat, Rae.. and i cant wait to get rid of my attachment!

Lots of complains huh?

 

I miss my voice. I din talk for… hours?

its just so saddening that… I’m back to square one.

 

Well, Nothing stays forever! this is life, right?!

 

 

Ciao. Report-time.

No comments: