My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Banner!!!!

               Untitled2

ok, another piece of mine. Well, kinda bored and stress… so, did this before i head to bed.

 

I stick to my Theme, INCOERCIBLE LOVE. Why? check the dictionary, and u’ll knw why.

ok, 2 blog posts in one night… Mmm…..

I’ve decided to change my banner because….. i have nothing to do. This time, it’s a bit OVERSIZED. hahaha!! i lazy to alter.. so, bear with it ya!! besides, u get to see me CLEARLY in the pics above. LOLs!

 

loved this song. =)

 

very high definition!!!! love it when it rings with my PeaHead!! =)

 

ok lar, heading to bed.

 

Just listened to online sermon. I guess this is the only way i can stay close to Him. =)

 

Oxymoron, a new word that i’ve learnt. =)

No comments: