My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, July 16, 2010

Great night!

wanna write before i sleep or before i study. =)

 

I went to a preach, conducted by Ps Lim from HK. In cantonese.. that was a challenge for me… cuz worship session was in Cantonese, preach was in cantonese. haha!!! surprisingly, i can understand the preach!! but.. the worship session…. haha!! i cant follow as my chinese reading is slow!!!

Overall, it was a good preach!!! Funny and inspiring!!

concentrated on John 2:1-6 . How Jesus turned water to wine. Water is something tasteless, Wine is something that we drink and we feel good and happy, in a way, happy and satisfied, something tasty, something fulfilling.

It’s like relationship with God. Once we accepted Him, our interesting life has just begun. Knowing him is like transforming from water to wine. Life becomes tasty. Life is happy and fulfilling with HIM.

honestly, i feel so.

My life has never been boring ever since. I am more cheerful, and i see things really differently. Really different. What i do,i see Him as my guidance. I always knw that HE knws what we want in life and HE will give you things at the right moment, at the right time. Still, faith have to be strong. Cuz.. He doesnt give everything that u ask! if He did, then…. no one will work for what they want d. =))

HE is faithful to us. I find it miraculous as HE always speak to me through different media. =) Hallelujah.

Well, GOd is great, the greatest.. and Greatest among the greatest!!

 

Wondering, when can i really commit fully…? =) I knw this day will come. =)

 

Alright, time to bath, and study a while.. then…. SLEEP! class from 8am to 7pm 2mr! =) WHAT A GREAT CHALLENGE huh!!! =)

 

Toodles ppl!!

special thanks to my SORPORS for the wonderful night!! Aeris, because of u, u’ve made the night possible. Yeah Show is definitely a good one! =)

Another SorPor (Cha Bor), said that she owed me. sigh… haha!! anyway, thanks for the Tosai and the talk! =))

Pumpkin ar~~~.. GAmbatte! I will definitely pray for u!! later, before i sleep! =)

 

One step closer… i am. Amen.

No comments: