My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Never alone.=)

okay.. i am very very tired today.

I’ve took a nap for … the whole day????

well, my activity starts now. I think in a  way, I’m making my housemates stress due to the way i study. hehe…

I skipped library due to muscle ache and lack of sleep. I knw i am not going to concentrate in the library without my earphone. Yes damn, i forgot to bring my earphone to birdnest. tht’s why… sigh. I can study better with my earphone i think. hehehe….

I just washed myself up.. starting my battle. =)

I was sleepy the whole day in class. Thanks to the gym and outing. My stamina dropped like… A LOT! I have to catch up.. seriously….

I am extremely in a good mood today, cuz Caryn finally turned up in class. =)) I am glad that she has already accepted the fact that she has to move on with what she has started, just that…. obstacles are everywhere. I hope she has a backup plan… thanks to TIGRESS! sigh…

Anyway, I will pray for her…

                                Image070

took this photo out of boredom in class. Class was stuffy, humid, and makes my skin oily, I couldnt concentrate. so…. concentrate on taking pictures lar..

                                Image071

I’ve accepted the fact that studies has started and i have to study hard for this sem. =))

Owh, what’s miracle today… i saw Caryn using the same phone as Sher. haha… well, it kinda slipped my mind that God wants me to knw that i’m never alone. =) yeah, thought of Sher for one moment, then i realize.. bonds are forever there once u’ve created and preserved. One year, not much difference. =))

Who knows one day we might be business partner??? BUT! one thing’s for sure!!! They are definitely my travel mates!!!!!! This will never change i guess. =))

 

What’s fun today???

yeah, Non-prescription patient counseling and video recording!!!!  I’ve realized my mistake, and i will do better next time!! for sure!! Just finished helping Josh settled the video converting. =) satisfied, cuz 12 of us are acting as a group. =) my group mates are awesome. =)

I’ve bought Chipsmore!! Rm2.99 per pkt! and they have this LESS SWEET chipsmore!!! haha!!! 99 speedmart having promotion of buy 2pkts of chipsmore, free one pkt of Cheezel bizkits. hehe… that was my lunch. =) It will be my dinner 2mr? (i will definitely get sounded by my mum if she knws if she knws i tk chipsmore as my dinner…) gosh….

 

Anyway, I love chipsmore!!! only in Cheras lar… cuz tht’s the only thing i munch while watching movie alone. =)

 

Tonight, definitely going to be a long night. I have targets to achieve.. since i’ve slept for so long. hahahaha!!!!

dear Pumpkin, tk care yeah. I have ibuprofen with me.. and i really hope that I’m just 1 minute away from u. =) Well, I knw she’s going to be fine. Rest more yah. =) hugs!!!!!

 

Mei Mei ajak me to go I-city with her this SAturday… sigh…. This girl…. =/

keep asking me to follow along. hahaha!!! maybe??? nah, Saturday… i wanna spend time with mummy, as they will be flying to TAiwan end of this month. =)

i love the fact that everytime when i go back, i have both of them.. always by my side. Aiks… about the issue i have, i think after i fix my bonds with them, i will pursue what i want.. slowly. =) I never worry now, cuz i knw God loves me and HE already love me more than i knw. =)

 

Time to go off.

Life with mates are different. True, I’m never alone. =)

Never alone….

No comments: