My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

a lesson learnt.

Great day i had. How many times i’ve sing K in this week?? LOLS!

When i was back to Cheras from MV just now, was in the same TAxi with Sher. She told me that this sem is very sien… cuz she feels empty.

then i joke to her lar.. “without me is it?!? “

she said: “ yeah lar…. i tol my mum my feelings and she asked what happened.. and so.. and i told her….”  “all the while we used to study together and now…. “

wah, i almost wanna cry d..

Honest speaking, i miss her that much. I miss our studying time. Its all good memory and i love ALL of the part!!! WE-- memorize facts, notes, helping each other to understand… YOU KNW!! this kind of bond is priceless!!! Money can’t buy!!!

I told her : “ i’m going to miss you sooooo much wei…… and our study time..”

Well, we both knw that we have to move on. Yesterday, i was in the library.. I looked beside me… and all i think was “I’m alone… now… I’m on my own..”

We used to stick to anywhere and everywhere we go.sigh…. i guess there’s a reason why God made me walk the path i’m walking. In a way, i think we both appreciate our time together more than ever. So…. I guess there’s always a reason for everything.

Today, God made me learnt a lesson, God is not for Bargaining.. Some just Bargain with God,.. “If u give me this, i will do this. with condition… bla bla bla..”

It hits me. Why? i used to do that. It indirectly shuts down my ear to God’s  voice and vision. I’m not doing that anymore though. =) They get to go to church freely at their own will but they bargain with God, and made a promise of going to church BUT not every week. WHAT IS THIS LAR?!?! COME ON!!! On the other hand, some can only attend ONLNE CHURCH due to some reason..  =(

When ppl have the freedom, they do not have the eye to look around them and think how lucky they are to be in their own shoes. Well…

 

I’m in that kind of situation where I want, but i can’t. =) ironic huh!

 

Thank you Lord for giving me such good lesson. =)

Shereen Ang, I’ve already miss you… sobs……

I guess i’m going to miss my gang too.. Aeris (my sor por!), Tri, and all!!!!!! sobs.

 

This sem is a challenge. JESUS, Fill me. Fill in me. Be with me…

Bless my friends with courage, strength and intelligence. Love them Lord, Love them. MAy YOu guide them through obstacles and open up their heart to your calling whichever way possible, that You will guide them through all the ups and downs in their life. God almighty, my saviour. Forgive me and my friends for all the sins that we’ve done. In the name of almighty God i pray, Amen.

Today, sweet moments in my life. At least i knw, I am loved, and i love them. God is wonderful to send them into my life and they are part of the reasons that I found my way to God.

Good night. =)

 

feeling sweet. =) after reading YOUR blog. you knw who u are.. My P! =) I always knw that. =))no worries. Love you!

 

P.S : blogging is SOOOOO a great way to share. =)

 

                    despicable-me-20090715032357219_640w

Watched this just now!!!!

                     Despicable-Me

                    Despicable-Me

the yellow colour thingy are called Minians!! I love them!!! reminds me of Po POi ! watch the movie, u’ll knw what i say..

I love Agnes, the little girl.. when she said.. “I love it and It’s so fluffy!!!” haha!

 

I rate this 10/10!!! Must watch!! have a good laugh and very sweet story. =) haha!!!

Dun ever say u dont watch cartoon, u’ll end up watching 2 cartoons in a week!! like me…… LOLs!

 

toodles!

No comments: