My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, July 23, 2010

end of today.

Finally, i’m done with my Dosage Form Design report!!! in 7 freaking hours!!!

gosh.. imagine, sitting in front of laptop.. writing report, creating graphs, calculations…. gah…. discussions…. references…argh.

Life la, as i said..this is life …

hahaha!!

I’m basically having a tough time in lab today. My group’s result was a disaster, blame the spectrophotometer! DAmn! it just malfunction on us. I don’t knw why….

but!! we get a good result too!! hehe….

It’s like a flash of light, the day that i’ve finally longing for is here! Friday! You cant imagine how wonderful Fridays are! hahahaha!!!!

Mmm.. long day. i mean my Friday. class starts from 8am-7pm. 11 freaking hours in uni. So, this is what happens when a school faculty is so pathetic that it has to be sustained by part time lecturers!!!

I wanna talk about something today. Something that i realize.

ok, if u notice my facebook, there’s a person who always reply my shout out. I realize again that the person understands precisely how i feel at the very moment!! surprisingly! i am not that close to the person, but yet.. our brain functions at the same wavelength. (frequency… erm, not that same)

So, i guess, wavelength and communication are proven.. once again on me! =) I’m blessed. =) And mind me, the person doesnt talk much and our conversation can be counted . haha!!

so, do not shut down those around you,They might be the ones who really understand what u’re thinking and how u’re feeling at that particular moment. =)

 

I’m always hungry at the wrong time. it’s almost 2am now. haha… Well, a lot of food crossed my mind now! Mamak, DaoRae, buffet.. bla bla bla… and my chipsmore+cheezels!

the fact is, eating at this hour gains FATS. so.. forget it~! :-)

 

Guess i’ll study for a while before i head to my LaLaLand. Today, not that productive, cuz i took so long to finish my report. Actually, it’s consider quite as i took 2 days to finish my Endocrine report last Tuesday. hehe….

 

I can’t wait for Saturday!!! Saturday….!!!!!

Life is so………………..

u think yourself. hehe…

 

off i go!!!

*adam Lambert-ing*

I just love him! <3 so much.

No comments: