My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 11, 2010

=)

I’m back to my birdnest, brought a of of stuff here. yeap, got myself a mini table so that i can sit on the floor to study and do my stuff.

Well, I just cleaned my house, planned to rest a while before heading to watch FIFA WORLD CUP FINALS between HOLLAND and SPAIN!

My work was fine today. Felt sleepy the whole day as i’ve watched the match between Uruguay and GErmany. Glad that GErmans won. Uruguay’s performance was good!! so as GErmans!!! It was an exciting match!

Birdnest… birdnest… birdnest……

 

owh yea, thanks to MEi Mei, she stuffed BITES choco biskits for me today. Force me to eat again!!!!! LOLs! of course, i will never forget her…. never forget to bully her. hahaha!!!! I’m a her temporary tuition teacher!!! hehehe….

I realized something today. Life is so much wonderful if u evolve around different people. This weekend, I’ve spend my weekend with different people. Different gang of friends. I totally like it. =) All of them are my beloved. I’ve definitely learnt a lot from them. Knw why? different people have different opinion, and it just feel great to sit around and feel glad that they are in your life and u are part of their life too.

okay, maybe i think too much in this sense. =) but i definitely appreciate everyone that appears and had appeared in my life once.

 

I’m feeling sleepy now. =) so sleepy despite sleeping from 3pm to 6plus just now.

 

Looking through Kavitha’s and her 2K’s picture. Kavitha is someone i really salute. She is a mum, needs to work, responsible, loving, and put her family first. Anyway, I’m glad that Kayden is doing fine. =)

Time to sleep a while. =)

 

I miss my Pamelo….. hehe……

 

Learnt how to tweet. I’m still new. =) well, learning is never ending. =)

 

9pm routine resumes……

No comments: