My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 25, 2010

happy.

ta da!

haha.. morning everyone!! Me again!

I just washed up and preparing for 930am for my attachment. Well, I am excited at the same time, cuz my hours of attachment is getting lesser and lesser. =) hahah!! cuz as time goes, hours reduced. LOLs!

I had fun yesterday!! cuz… i met my beloved Ms Ang!!  lol.. “beloved,”

yeah, she is damn funny!!! =)) working with her is definitely a superb experience!! i only worked with her once, last year or years ago. hehe…

Anyway, i admire her counselling skill. No one has it. =) very detail…. =)

Yesterday, had dinner in DaoRae! Yay!! thanks Sissy!!! thank you!!! and by the way, had a really good chat with him in the car when we were on our way back. Can’t believe that he thought of the same thing too! LOLs!!! ok, I’m so going to work on it!!!

Realized that.. he doesnt mind telling anything.. not everything, but at least sissy trusts us lar..  =) Thanks Sissy in advance for the marketing plan!!! =) muahahah!!!

 

I’m gg bck 2mr morning only. Mmm…. thanks to the Marketing class 2mr evening! sweat……  Well, i’m hungry, i guess i should go munch something before i leave.

 

I’m in love with CSI-New York now!!! watching it while waiting for CSI-Las Vegas for season 11. hahahaha!!!

 

Toodles!! have a fun day!!

 

Parents not around, cant wait for my lekor to come back!!! =)

 

ciao!

No comments: