My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Good.. morning. =)

My morning starts with a short chat with my parents. I knw i’m not going to meet them for this weekend. owh, they are going to Dungun. =)

My Pamelo will be there too.. aiks.. left me…. LOLs!!

 

Pamelo misses me and my money!! (he wants me to treat him meals when he is back) sweat… this stupid cute guy… haha!!!

 

I hope my day will be a good one! cuz…. no joke, 9 hours!!! non stop!

LOLs….

 

God has opened up someone’s eyes to get to search for the person who stole away some part of their life. Anyway, God will still forgive their sin, and open up their heart towards truth and ethics. =) i trust God for everything. =)

Well, lets just pray for the best to happen. Nothing in this world will go worse to a no way back. Everything depends on how u think and how u manage, and of course, have u follow His instruction? ask urself, have u heard the inner voice that speaks and command you? haha… deep think huh.

I’m back to Klang again!! Glad to meet Tim last night!! in Old town kopitiam. Definitely had a good chat with him last night. Sort of inspiring?? ha!!!

Okay, Time is almost up for me to prepare myself for my new day challenge. Actually i’m kinda confuse … am i like the free labour? or… merely stand there and start doing the talkings only? We’ll see then!!

Tonight’s the night! yay!!!

 

Sissy, Rae.. FIFI!! I miss u guys a lot!!!!!!! whole lots of love!!

To have them, it’s a bless. Why? all of us come from different background and…. WE’RE having this kind of bond where no one ever has!!!!!!! most importantly, we’re from different age group. LOLs!!!! I guess fate is something miraculous. ya?

 

Off i go, tk care peepz!! have a nice day and God bless! =)

No comments: