My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, July 26, 2010

Tiring day.

damn tired….

Slept in the class… sigh. yeah, i dreamt in the class. I dont knw why, everything seems so rush for me today. and my mind wasnt with me whole day. Now, I’m really erally sleepy and it is only 9somthing pm.

I’m feeling excited.

Pray that P’s sickness go away. If not… haha!! no more plans!! yay!!! =)

 

let me share something, i’ve uploaded this in my FB too.. I used Aeris’s phone to tk this during Marketing class.

 DSC03489 DSC03488

one’s on my left, one’s on my right. hahahah!!!!!

a lot of ghost in the class today…. damn!

 

another which made me laugh the most…

 

                                        DSC03465

hahahahha!!! damn funny!!! me and sher was laughing behind while we saw this in Aeris’s phone!!! LOLS!!!!

 

 

hahah! by the way, the arrows and words, I added in myself.

 

Today, My day… sigh…… non productive. and i’m sleeping now. i can’t stand.

 

Good night!!! yay! no class 2mr!!!! hehe….

No comments: