My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Moovies, outings, Birthdays.

Come, let me write about something.

I was asked to work all of a sudden.. again… for 2mr. supposed to be off but… hehe…..

I am feeling great. Why? cuz if i dun feel great for myself, who does?

Last week, spent lots of money and watched movie and sing k. U knw, things happen…. =)

                         Image069

went out with these 2 and Eliz last Tues. =)

 

ZanMai we were~

 

                           Image070

 

                       Image072

 

                     Image074

This girl.. aiks. =)

by the way, that was Unagi dunno what. hahaha!~!!

 

                              Image075

 

                                 Image077 \watashiwa daisuka des! =) Salmon Don!! love it!!

 

So, we watched Toys Story that day. TS3 was good!!!!

                                                  toy_story_31

rate it 9/10!!! =) Good one!! i dun watch cartoon okay…. especially in cinema.. but this is real good!!! (was dragged there. )

 

very random, let me share a pic of another angel… Owen Tan, brother of Rachel Tan! =)

 

                                        34965_407154720935_577720935_4950043_6698866_n

cute right????? He is handsome! =) hehe… sweet, and.. Macho-to-be!! i hope he is not short lar. LOLs!!!

 

I passed last sem smoothly!!! =) Thank you Lord!

The next thing i knw, i’m going to miss my sorpor and cha bor… =) seriously,i am going to miss Pokok also…. Al of them has been in my life since i remember. Anyway, wish them the best of luck!! I’m happy that they are at where they are now. =)

 

Love them! =0

 

 

I think i’ll nap a while before i watch my GErman win!! =)

 

Pumpkin…. tiba tiba rindu u lar….

It’s weird to shop online and me typing opinions and decide which outfit to buy… haha!!!! missU missU miss U!! YOU!!!! =)

hehe…

 

*yawns*

 

ta~!

 

owh, lastly…. AT Korean BBQ….

                         Image087 Image088

                                             Image092

 

                                          Image094

DArLing!! happy birthday!!! love u dear!! =) u knw, i’ll always support you no matter what u do. =) haha!! ALO has lasted for years. and it will be forever. =)

 

                                   Image101

keep this smile always. =) love to see it!

Tk care and love you!!! =)

 

My day is contented. =)

                                             eclipse-poster-movie

watched this!!! rate it 8/10!!!!  =) watch it! hehe.. u’ll knw what i say. =)

Nitex! peeps!!!

Love, and God bless.

 

Hallelujah, amen.

No comments: