My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

pretty weird morning to wake up.

I had a dream, which woke me up from my nice sleep.

I dreamt of…her..

                       Image110

my looi looi lar!!!

Gosh…. Jeslyn was saying “bye bye” to me in my dreams!!! hahahah!!!She talks!!!

I was so happy till i woke up cuz i couldnt believe my dream!

 

I’m so thrilled that i’m going to see her again this coming weekend! hehe…. happy!!!

 

My one and only niece (for now), Jeslyn! =)

 

Erm.. Nothing much happened yesterday. Just that i was kinda pissed by someone who is so irresponsible towards own family and trying to push the responsibility to US!

sigh.. i wonder why on earth there are these kind of ppl. Talk without action. I’m so tired of talking and mourning about what happened. So, I’ll let it pass by. God knows what to do. =)

Through worship songs, HE showed me what i should do. Well, I sort of knw what to do next. =) PTL!

 

Today is definitely another day in my room. Mm… yeah, I’ve been in my room doing some important stuff for this friday. I refuse to leave my room! tht’s why i rejected all the working opportunities and watching movie session. I just need to “tahan” a few more days. *bluek* I still watch drama from laptop.. hahaha!!!!!

Love .. FAith… Hope.

We look to Yahweh. =)

Amen.

 

So, let me continue my battle. Weekend joy. I cant wait. =)

8 movies date with my JaNooKai aka Jessie, Jeslyn date with my parents and my beloved coussies, Durian date with my whole family(if got durians), shopping date with aunties and mummy..

hehehe…..

Looks like my gift arrived later than it should be. I’ll keep waiting. =)

 

ppl, nice day yeah!!! love all of u! =)

No comments: