My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wish-ie mee lark!

whatever it is… just wish me luck 2mr. =)

I need prayers…

i need strength. =)

 

I’m going to do my best! =)

Let me share a song from BArlow girl-a christian band. i Start to love their songs though!! I mean their albums are awesome!! haha… yeah, worship songs are the songs i listened to these few days when i was in my room.. mugging.

it connects to my soul. I mean, this song.

here i present, NEVER ALONE-BArlow Girls. (official music video with lyrics)

There are a couple of nice songs from them.Will introduce it one by one.. =)

I’ll post another song from them in my next post. A song that i listen to when I was down and lost from that incident. =)

hahaha.. guess i really make use of my Pioneer Headphone well. Yeah, i think mum is going to yell at me one day “can u plz tk down the headphone and hear that i yell for u? LOLs!”

nah, i knw she’ll never do that. so far, she only knocks my room and talk while she is still knocking the door. (okay, i still hear knocks k!)

i am So in love with my Pioneer Headphone. Gosh, i still rmber that i was so in love with my Pioneer earphone when i first bought it. No doubt, i still love in love with it just that i use my headphone more frequent that my earphone whenever i’m at home.

one week, it passes in a blink of eye. Fast right? 2mr is friday d. =)

ppl, appreciate ur day. The news of a customer’s son passed away in sleep last week still haunts me. The kid was 2 years-old when he passed away.

Live life to the fullest. tht’s why i never miss any opportunity to have fun with my loved ones. =)

 

owh yeah? enjoyed the song? click replay or play to listen again if u like it. I personally love it!!!!

 

peepz, it’s time to mug again. So, I’ll see u guys 2mr? haha.. means I’ll post again 2mr night. =) my movie date with my JaNooKai still on though. Tht’s why have to fulfill it. =)

“though YOU’re invisible, I’l trust the unseen”

always…. =) i trust the holy presence of HIM.

Amen.

No comments: