My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

erm.

Singapore!!!!

I don't like ppl taking things for granted.
Aiks.. just like my coussie..

Well, our path and incidents of life are fixed. Yes, it is. So, if u're undergoing certain things, certain hardships, dun blame, cuz it's the path that u need to walk.

Today,I thank God for giving me such great family and friends to share, and to accompany me along my life journey. I thank God that EuGene undergo what he underwent. I am sure HE knows what's best for all of us.

So, no one to blame. Well, there's nothing to blame. Perhaps, things will be different after the lost??  Trust me, God knows what is HE doing. By certain time, He will reveal the reasons why things happen. Yeap, based on my experience. =)

So, stop mourning over the lost. It's nothing. =)

Life is a rollercoaster, accept the fact.

Thank God, i have the TAMER, my Lord.
I admit that he tamed me. Seriously... =) Deep in me, there are wild things which are struggling and waving, however, HE tamed me.
k, enuf of that.

So, Let me just pray for a fun and happy and enjoyable trip to Singapore.
God bless all of us.

P.S : Sorry of the message sounds harsh. Truly speaking, i don't depend on prophecy. It's totally insane. Be rational yeah. Stay happy! like i said, things happened for a reason. U might not see it now, but u will see it later. =) by the way, let Shawty knw, get over it. U guys have each other to be with, Love that matters, more than anything else. Owh, reminder again, plz be rational yeah!!!! =) hahaha!!!


Chocolates~! Thanks Elsie!!! miss your presence and u're back!! yay!!!!!!! lets go crazy! =)

No comments: