My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Great day!!!! Eye opener. =0

ok,i cant sleep!! haha!!!

came back from MV and i cant sleep, cuz i am waiting for FOOTBALL MATCH between Oranje and Uruguay!!

of course muah support Oranje!! hehe….

It’s been long since i blog, i knw when i blog, it will get me addicted to blogs again. hehe..

I’m back in my birdnest, and everything is going kinda fine? so far so good???

I have new toys over here, my new Pioneer headphone, I name it PeeHead!! haha!! yeah, my PeeHead works so well with my phone!! they are my soul mates now. Once i put my PeeHead on, I’m basically in my own world. It feels so wide, thanks to the great surround and bass! =)

 

What makes love sustain? it’s the elasticity and plasticity of it. If a spring is not being pulled apart, it will stay there statically and prolly it wont bring the spring to another level or there will be no breakthrough in a relationship. right?? Cuz the spring is always at the same length….

If it is being pulled for too long, too elastic till it lost its elasticity (what’s the stage after elastic stage where it wont return to its original size??super-elastic??) yeah, that stage, means however u try to fix the spring, it will be non-elastic forever. No chance it can return to its original length.

So, Plasticity and elasticity has to occur together, that’s the best condition ever!!! right?????

 

ok, back to me… I’m currently listening to weird songs… hehe… Chinese songs!!!Can’t believe that i consider it weird…

knw why?? cuz i usually listen to English songs only.. but i still knw a lot of chinese songs lar.. CAnnot change my root, i am who i am.. =) I am a chinese. Proud to be one too!!!

My holiday has ended 2 days ago. I’m now here, starting my battle again. yeah, I couldnt acquire the research project that i wanted, thanks to Tigress who LABELLED me as weak student (somehow Tigress meant that) and i am not qualified for it! I am not weak k!!! anyway, I’ve really gained a lot more despite of lost of the project. Mmm… I’m not sad lar. hehe…..

Firstly, support from my sorpors, Cha Bor and Sui Por. =) They never fail to knw what happen to me and never fail to support and *gossip* about their opinions. hahahaha!! As usual lar…. (actually, quite comfortable to talk to them)

Secondly, my mum and my family. =) They are the greatest of all.

 

Well, now… I’m figuring out something better than the project that i failed to acquire. Mmm…. perhaps when the time comes, I’ll get something more and maybe God’s vision will just strike me and lead me to where I’m supposed to be. =)

So, here am i. Doing as fine as ever, At least i knw God wants me to knw that research project will not be a suitable thing for me to go with. =) Everything happens for a reason. I’ll still glorify HIM, My lord, my saviour. (i need a recharge…T_T)

Our path is destined. I believe that. =)

 

By the way, last Sunday’s work was great. hehe…. working with Mei Mei.. I think the way i sayang her is really different, and they way she returns it is quite cute!! Last Sunday, she bought bread and forced me to eat it. A few hours later, she offers herself to cook mee FOR ME!!! I was like “thanks Mei Mei, but i’m very very full!!!” She is funny!

I think with another person around, work goes better. =) Apart from that, i get to help Mei Mei in her studies. I want her to do good, of course. =)

hehe..

Anything can happen… in a few hours time.

 

Just like the research project’s news yesterday, it happened within a few hours. I’m over it. =) ( I’m really having whole lots of luck to receive this news, hahaha!!!)

Well, BALLS!!! anything can happen in 90minutes too!!! hahahahahaha!!

ok la, i will force myself to nap… 2mr’s 8am class!.. Football till 5am… gosh….

Anyway, for Oranje!! i will cheer!

 

off i go, God bless you. =)

 

 

sharing song here... =)

IT was my favourite few months ago. I couldnt find the song to download, now i found it, so… Enjoy! Loved this song’s rhythm, and melody.

No comments: