My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday!! Sunday!!!

Incredible dinner i had yesterday. I guess this year is the longest period i stayed in JB. almost 1 quarter of my sem break is being spent here. I am so grateful that i spend time with my cousins and my aunties and my big family!!!
God!!! My Jeslyn grow so MUCH!!! hahahah!! she is so damn cute now!! she sings and talks!!

haha... So, I'm now can't for Elsie to come back!!!! erm.. mainly because of my chocolates. hehe... she is bringing chocolates back from AUssie!

Watching "Brothers and Sisters" now. Good drama, warm... showed love between siblings and parents, friends, work. haha!!! Love the first episode itself..
so,Today is another day.

Had fun in my uncle's farm yesterday!! Everything(all animals) lives in peace. CAt can sleep together with a huge Labrador. Monkey stays above where the cat and dog sleeps, Turkeys, chickens, ducks, goose stay together below the place where the cats and dogs live.
etc...etc...
I love it there!the animals! hahahahahah!!!!

My parents will be back to Klang today.
Erm... i'm so going to miss my bed and SheePig.


wookie, its time to wash up, refresh, start a new day.. bla bla bla.....

Peepz, live life to the fullest. Do not leave any regrets in your life.

Love you guys!!!

by the way, Tenth Avenue North is cool!!! nice songs they have!!

P.S;  Love the pouring rain, the sound of the rain... gives peace .

No comments: