My PiGGiE is growing!!!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 29, 2010

short one. =)

I'm in Southern Part of Malaysia now... after so long of holiday. Will abandon my blog for another 3 weeks i guess... cuz I'm in JB and will not have much time for internet. hehe...
Well, My holiday is a good one. Had fun.. Just that I don't understand why there is such guy whom is not even gentlemen at all! haiz...........

What is this la??? forget about it...

My NoGAPS in AImst was a good one!! my one night in Penang was a good one also.... =)

I will update in my blog soon when i collected all the pictures!!! owh... plus the Tioman pictures!!! =) hahah!!

I'm going to Borobudur soon!! Jogjakarta! =) yay!!!!

Will be back in Klang mid of june.. (If everything goes well..), cuz i wanna wait for my little Jeslyn full moon party. =) Gosh, she is so adorable!!!! =) I love her!!!

okay la, i wanna sleep d... cuz I just came back from swimming in Aunty Jane's apartment....
Mmm, the happiest thing, to see my parents, my aunties, and aunty Jane!!! GAve them a hug each though! =)

I have a big happy family!! things go even better when little Jeslyn was born into my family. she is damn adorable...

My facebook profile picture is her photo!!! check it out!!! she looks like her mum! =)


okay, i adjourn!


P.S : Pumpkin, I still love you and will still walk with you. So, dun worry about a single thing k? just walk with confident. I"m with you.

P.S.S : Yang Yang!!!! happy bday!!! Love you lots!!!!!!!! hei ren!!!!


P,S,S,S: God, i'm still faithful to you. Plz forgive me.

No comments: